DemonKing636

Nov 7, 2017
I tried going Mai's route but for some reason it directs me to Haruki's route instead and it gets worse with me jumping from one scene to another. I already used a japanese local emulator and it still is showing the same problem. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?
the update is suppose to fix that

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
Hey guys! I just wanted to know if anyone experiences the problem in the start menu where it seems like the game is automatically pressing the escape key or something of that sort. I can't select any of the options since the game will back out of it automatically. so if I click on settings it would show me the setting screen for half a second then immediately exit out of it. same with extras and even quit button.

EDIT: I managed to get into the game and I think instead of pressing escape, the game is just pressing the skip button. I can't even read anything since It just auto skips everything. the only time it's not skipping is when presented with choices.

Last edited:

kuroiring

Jul 19, 2022
heey everyone. if you are having trouble with the yuu route at the confession stage. save before the crash normally happens. restart the game an choose japanese instead of english. then you will be able to continue after clicks save restart the game and go backl to english and you will have passed the crash

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Is anyone else getting a weird crash like sound /sfx whenever you transition between scenes or locations bgs? using patch 1.02 btw

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
anyone got a fix this game is so out of whack i got to one girl route and it skip some and then show other routes for now reason anyone know how i can fix this?

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
anyone got a fix this game is so out of whack i got to one girl route and it skip some and then show other routes for now reason anyone know how i can fix this?
For me that was a problem with not using Locale Emulator when launching. There are multiple posts further back that go through and explain it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes