topboy

Dec 16, 2019
I don't know is it just me or game is not complete translate but I have big problem with story : me & yuu like each other but me still not confess my love to yuu. next scene : me party christmas with Hazuki. next scene : talk with Mai PE. next scene : eat lunch with Mai > me exit from scene > Mai talk with Nanoka that she like me (??? SINCE WHEN ???) next scene : Hazuki share earbuds with me and show sign that she like me (??? SINCE WHEN ???) next scene : in classroom male student talk about soon christmas (BUT me already party christmas with Hazuki in a few scene before this scene) AND NEXT SCENE : Yuu already be my gf (??? SINCE WHEN ???) plan about what to do in christmas day with me ???

DUDE did my game bug or what ? why event just skip 1>4>2>3 or female character just suddenly like mc

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Did anyone ever find a way to sort out the crashes?
Not to my knowledge. Mine still crashes at the same spots as before regardless of which launcher version I'm using. I've kind of given up on ever finishing Yuu's route. I got the other three done so I guess at least 75% of the game is better than some people who haven't made it through any.

Bukkiki

Oct 18, 2020
The game doesn't work for me. At a certain point in the game it just starts playing random scenes with different characters.

Nvm running it through the locale emulator fixed my problem.

Last edited:

8ERU12

Feb 5, 2020
I`m not sure if I`m extracting the files incorrectly but when I try to run the game it says "VCRUNTIME140.dll not found".
Edit: downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable x86 and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Han Mako

Apr 16, 2020
Did anyone ever figure out how to get pass Yuu's route crash ? I've tried applying both Crack v2 and 1.03, still no dice.

EDIT: Lmao wtf... I don't know if its just pure chance, coincidence, or whatever but I just tried to Unlock All Extras (found in title screen) for the heck of it. And when I tried to progress through Yuu's route again, the crash doesn't happen anymore. Anyway, you can imagine how quickly and how frequently I quicksaved.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitsuji94

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Did anyone ever figure out how to get pass Yuu's route crash ? I've tried applying both Crack v2 and 1.03, still no dice.

EDIT: Lmao wtf... I don't know if its just pure chance, coincidence, or whatever but I just tried to Unlock All Extras (found in title screen) for the heck of it. And when I tried to progress through Yuu's route again, the crash doesn't happen anymore. Anyway, you can imagine how quickly and how frequently I quicksaved.
Game works perfectly if u use japanese locale emulator

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
I get the combase.dll error. I guess it cant be played on Windows 7?
Thats weird. First time I have problem running a visual novel.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
what is the difference between version 1.02 and 1.03?

cuz I'm already in the middle of yuu's route even with the constant errors that suddenly switches to a totally random scene. (even with the locale emulator)
Even with 1.03 I'm with a issue that the game crashes in a certain part (yuu route) even if I choose the option to skip this scene

Last edited:

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
I tried going Mai's route but for some reason it directs me to Haruki's route instead and it gets worse with me jumping from one scene to another. I already used a japanese local emulator and it still is showing the same problem. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

Reactions: DemonKing636
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes