rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Not sure if this has been asked, but does anyone know when the sequel will be translated?
After a bit of exploring, it doesn't look like anyone who has tried to pick it up for translation is telling anyone about it. So we can either assume that it isn't being translated, or that it's still a long ways off. Either way, unless someone gets a quick AI translation, which usually isn't very good, and puts it out there, I wouldn't expect anything for another year or two. If all goes well, the above sentiment of Shiravune translating it will come true and we'll have something in 12-18 months.

_Itsukaze

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys! Have a huge problem the game crash at a moment in the story and give me an error like this: 1699582374410.png

I really like the game so far so please if someone know how to solve this....
(I run the game in japanese dw)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
If it's a false positive, what's the risk?
Nothing actually!
Your antivirus does a crc hash check - and mentions that the # is different from the original file.
(Hence the crack - which had to be modified to work).
But it is a PUP (potential unwanted software) listing - and not listed as a virus.

AlphariusXX

Feb 3, 2024
How do you change the girl's outfits when re-playing H-scenes? Yuu's default is the swimsuit but I wanted to see the bikini

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes