rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Not only are there some serious crash issues. The route selection is broken as well. I've replaced the DL twice and I've ended up with crap, crap and more crap. To get the park I have to go to the far right edge, to get the store, sometimes, I have to go to the far left edge, to get the road I have to go to the top edge, the mall is everywhere else. On the first selection screen I can go to everything but the store with Yuu. On the third selection screen I can go everywhere but the road with Hazuki. This shit is so damn broken I just want to chuck it. I've been looking for patches but can't seem to find them. Does someone have links?

yamitsuki

Dec 30, 2018
does someone know how ot make it save the configurations? even using locale as jp and admin it doesnt keep the configurations except for screen size, names and sound just reset each time i open the game

Sep 29, 2017
Finally got it working and got a good way into Yuu's route before receiving her love letter. The game asks you if you've read the letter, as if there's some means of actually being able to do so. You either say no and get stuck in a loop until you say yes, or you say yes and are simply told the main character's thoughts on the letter. Is there something I'm not getting here?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Finally got it working and got a good way into Yuu's route before receiving her love letter. The game asks you if you've read the letter, as if there's some means of actually being able to do so. You either say no and get stuck in a loop until you say yes, or you say yes and are simply told the main character's thoughts on the letter. Is there something I'm not getting here?
Yes. you're putting off reading the note out of fear of the contents.

Either that or it's a wonky bit of translation and it means "Will you read the note" or "Do you want to read the note"

Jomi90

Jan 5, 2019
The love letters are in a folder named "LoveLetters_EN" in the archives of your game

Aikihina

Dec 7, 2020
Trying to play the Yuu route and had no problems with any other route. However, I can't seem to get past the first encounter with her in the shop? after like 3 line transitions it just freezes with the same sound dinging over and over, and eventually stops responding and crashes. I've downloaded the latest update and tried running it both normally and in jap locale but neither works. Any idea on how I can play her route?

Edit: I got past that point and started saving every few lines, but now I got to the point where I literally cant even load the save file no matter what I do. I click load and it instantly crashes on a black screen.

Last edited:

Jomi90

Jan 5, 2019
Trying to play the Yuu route and had no problems with any other route. However, I can't seem to get past the first encounter with her in the shop? after like 3 line transitions it just freezes with the same sound dinging over and over, and eventually stops responding and crashes. I've downloaded the latest update and tried running it both normally and in jap locale but neither works. Any idea on how I can play her route?

Edit: I got past that point and started saving every few lines, but now I got to the point where I literally cant even load the save file no matter what I do. I click load and it instantly crashes on a black screen.
Damn, for the crashes at some point in the game what I do is press the skip button before the moment of the crash, but for your saves crashing instantly I dont have a solution sorry

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Finally got through all of the route's except for Yuu's At what seems to be the confession point outside of the classroom Nanoka shows up and crashes my game. So far it's happening every time at that point. I really wish I knew what was causing it, but I'm too cheap to pay for a VS17 license to debug it.

*Edit: So I upgraded to VS2019 and my debugger has flagged the following as the cause of my crashes:
Unhandled exception at 0x68C4F9C3 (emotedriver.dll) in ststeady.1D77B7AE6BA7528.crash.dmp: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.
I'm not sure how to correct the issue, but apparently the issue is with the emote system. Would be nice to find out what exactly the access issue is and where I can correct permissions for it. I've already converted everything out of read only and provided system and users with full control of any known folders that it might be trying to access. I got past the classroom and am now the letter portion of Yuu's route. Problem is as soon as it tries to transition from the swing CG it crashes. Been that way for a day and a half now.

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
For those having issues like game taking you to wrong route location RUN GAME IN JAPANESE LOCAL!

(wish could pin this or they said this at front but ya figured it out that what you gotta do even their official patch doesn't fix it)

Reactions: Sagestar

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
eh you never know. Plus you could always go and learn japanese :p (would make watching anime and reading manga easier too ;) )
As for voice I can still understand Japanese yet I still cannot learn text I can still understand if it on alphabet yet when it become katakana I completly lost it, did you have a way I kinda It to hard comprehend language if it not alphabet?
as for fandisk I kinda think it had a slim chance because it had not same popularty as majikoi or some rare case Eroge.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
As for voice I can still understand Japanese yet I still cannot learn text I can still understand if it on alphabet yet when it become katakana I completly lost it, did you have a way I kinda It to hard comprehend language if it not alphabet?
as for fandisk I kinda think it had a slim chance because it had not same popularty as majikoi or some rare case Eroge.
katakana, is basically hiragana but for names, lone words and such. You could try an app, or google or something, I myself am studying it as one of my minors at uni. (I need to make up two so why not :S ).

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes