Jomi90

Jan 5, 2019
From what I've read elsewhere, crash bugs and routes breaking are fixed by downloading a Locale Emulator (A quick googlymoogly can find you a good one on github) just right click your exe, set the locale to Japanese, and you're gravy.

I cannot confirm this however.
Yeah, i used the locale emulator and crashed, but i think the solution is turning off the game effects + using the locale emulator , since i do that it stopped crashing

Edit: Still crashes, but i dont get stuck in the crash if i press skip in the right moment so still a win

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Ok now I've decided to drop this. Everyone in this game especially the mc are so unrealistically nice and happy all the time that its just irritating like I'm watching some kids show.

Balen

Dec 16, 2017
Do you guys have a problem where the MC name changed back to default ? It happen to me after loading a save file.

hirano963

Sep 1, 2018
I fixed this PTSD inducing Nightmare by running the game in Japanese via Locale Emulator.
No luck with that, the problem persist.
Edit: And now the characters are gone and the game crashes after 5-10 seconds in menu
Edit2: Fixed by changing from VirtualBox to VMware

Last edited:

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
1625659304472.png
for me its invisible characters. tried locale emu and turned off game effects to no avail. win7 x64

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I do feel for you gentlemen, but mine works and im already ending 1 route as of late. I really did fix it via running at locale emulator -- and I downloaded it here before the v2 crack popped up. 2.png

Mar 1, 2019
Uh...I think I might be having issues. For whatever reason, I tried going for Yuu's route...but it's doing all their routes...at the same time. Like, it does a segment of Yuu's route, then it jumps to Hazuki's Route in roughly the same time-frame of the game, then it jumps to Mai's route, then Nanoka's. And none of the H-Scenes are getting shown at all.

Edit: Well, I'm getting H-Scenes now, however I'm still having the same issue as stated before. It's kind of hilarious since when it's about to transition into one girl's H-Scene, it switches over immediately into a different girl's H-Scene instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hirano963

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Using a skip, the crash exists within 5 minutes... if the Jap is window default setting, will the crash stop?

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Is that the dynamic motion speed for the characters is a bit fast and make the game crash?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
torrent? it would be nice if patches/crack/necessities are applied with it as well... if not, can anyone tell me what to do to prevent these crashes? thanks in advance!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes