Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
what is panic mode?
Its a key you press to quickly replace the game with a picture, or in my case, quickly minimize it - so no one can see what the hell you've been doing. Its mostly if someone creeps up to you while playing.

But hey, who usually plays EroVns in public eh?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Its a key you press to quickly replace the game with a picture, or in my case, quickly minimize it - so no one can see what the hell you've been doing. Its mostly if someone creeps up to you while playing.

But hey, who usually plays EroVns in public eh?
i tried getting to it to work but it didn't for me

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
here for senpai
ps - crack2 worked but cant see any characters lol

Last edited:

Alden

Jun 9, 2017
I have played for about an hour so far, haven't got to any sexual content. But I am laughing and enjoying it. It's a good story and feels like I'm watching/reading an anime. For story so far I give it a 8/10...(I'd score more if there were more fan service lol)

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
There's a button on bottom right in game to unlock stuff.

Here you go
I put it on top of old crack dont know if it will work without that if u need the other file just say.
Thanks,that solved the problem

Jomi90

Jan 5, 2019
The game crashes at some point and i cant progress anymore, is because a bug in the game or something?

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Man. The game's writing is normally pretty good, but then the background characters have to chime in with zero subtlety to tell you what to feel. It's like I'm watching .

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Berry berry Nice... Finally another potion for my mental damage after got bombarded by NTRs and R*pes.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
The game crashes at some point and i cant progress anymore, is because a bug in the game or something?
From what I've read elsewhere, crash bugs and routes breaking are fixed by downloading a Locale Emulator (A quick googlymoogly can find you a good one on github) just right click your exe, set the locale to Japanese, and you're gravy.

I cannot confirm this however.

Man. The game's writing is normally pretty good, but then the background characters have to chime in with zero subtlety to tell you what to feel. It's like I'm watching .
BOYS FROM THE DWARF! *waggles hands*

engima562

Dec 9, 2019
Alright I'm confused how do I get this to function? please help! I extract the folder and extract the crack into the same folder and my computer says it is a virus and the setup is deleted.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Alright I'm confused how do I get this to function? please help! I extract the folder and extract the crack into the same folder and my computer says it is a virus and the setup is deleted.
Get crack #2, extract, Set your antivirus exceptions to the game directory, or even just the exe, run the game in Japanese Locale as described above.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
What engine is this VN using. Like not to brag or anything, but the animations lag in my Helios 300.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes