fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Without Locale Emulator: crash in transition within 5-20 seconds
With Locale Emulator: crash every 5 ~ 10 minutes (after extract the original crack .rar)
With Locale Emulator: crash after at least 10 minutes (replace crack to crack2)
*The longest can be crashed after ~ 40 minutes

Using Skip function: crash every 5 minutes

P.S. I just tested it through the gameplay in English or Traditional Chinese with Locale Emulator.
Not yet test the game in Japanese with Locale Emulator or Jap default setting in Win10.:)

xynnner

Oct 27, 2017
With Locale Emulator: crash every 5 ~ 10 minutes (after extract the original crack .rar)

P.S. I just tested it through the gameplay in English or Traditional Chinese with Locale Emulator.
Not yet test the game in Japanese with Locale Emulator or Jap default setting in Win10.:)
Did you try and disable your antivirus?Maybe that's why its crashing.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019

40 minutes is long enough can get many faps in that time lol

• Haha
Reactions: xynnner

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
If you want to play in Chinese, pls install the text front inside SETUP_ZHTW.

Before install: the text is a bit bold, and some words are unable to show properly
the crash around 3 ~ 5 minuts

After install: crash after at least 10 minutes (replace crack to crack2) with Locale Emulator

ernest16509

Dec 26, 2020
Shiravune released a (1.03) on their discord. Be warned, it's incompatible with older saves.

Last edited:

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Shiravune released a (1.03) on their discord. Be warned, it's incompatible with older saves.
Does the latest patch enhance the game's stability? If so, that's worth downloading.

Dec 11, 2020
what is the name of "main game folder" exactly? we just copy the crack.rar or we must extract it?
Whatever folder the file ststeady.exe is. Mine is simply named Study Steady. As far as the crack is concerned, there should be a file called ststeady.exe inside crack.rar (you can open these files with winrar, 7zip, or whatever floats your boat), copy this file into gamefolder (overwrite when it asks you to) and you're done.

OnoreSanjou

Jul 9, 2021
Whatever folder the file ststeady.exe is. Mine is simply named Study Steady. As far as the crack is concerned, there should be a file called ststeady.exe inside crack.rar (you can open these files with winrar, 7zip, or whatever floats your boat), copy this file into gamefolder (overwrite when it asks you to) and you're done.
I did it, then the ststeady.exe disappear and I received a notification of virus attack. I turned off virus protection and try again, boom, another error saying somewhat "window no permission to access" something like that and ststeady.exe disappear again

Dec 11, 2020
I did it, then the ststeady.exe disappear and I received a notification of virus attack. I turned off virus protection and try again, boom, another error saying somewhat "window no permission to access" something like that and ststeady.exe disappear again
Windows defender is probably blocking it. You can try adding the folder where the game is into the whitelist of both windows defender and whatever other AV you got. This way you can copy and use the crack without requiring turning off the AV.

Mar 1, 2019
Hey guys, get the 1.03 Patch if you were having the problem I was having with the game trying to play all the heroines' routes at the same time. The 1.03 Patch finally fixed the issues I was having with Yuu's and Mai's routes where it was trying to play all the girls' routes at the same time.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Really good VN this one, all the interactions are animated and voiced so it's a lot of fun to just play normal. CG's are very well drawn too, something for everyone pretty much.

Only criticism is they stopped short of filling out the end game and using the animated system to its fullest. All you get is a single route per girl, there's no extras for completing them all. I always wonder why make a game where you have many different girls and not implement some threesome/harem action, and this game is no different. They also clearly know how to animate assets well, but didn't bother past the story interactions. Lot more potential for this game and developer, but I guess they got lazy or didn't want to spend the budget. Shame.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I think the most crashed route is Yuu Omaezaki's route, even with patch 1.03 still terrified of the crash:mad:

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes