Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Nobody can do that, there are thousands of them xD

A fairly well-known eroge artist would be Hamashima Shigeo (she uses a male-sounding alias but she's a woman), who made the art for a lot of ClockUp games, including Euphoria and Maggot Baits.
What a sick and dirty bitch, that’s hot and I like that.

Last edited:

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
hello. so i found out that windows 7 missing combase.dll, have tried sfc and manually downloading combase.dll and re-register it with Regsvr32 with no result sadly.
gonna try updating .net to try if it fixes the "missing combase.dll" error on win 7

Ashlamovich

May 17, 2020
I've only played one of the routes but I found it to be a bit too boring for my taste. It's just generic, romantic VN and that's it.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
A question, is there a way to keep the changes to the settings? Anytime I close the game it resets to the original ones.

EtoOleja322

Jul 20, 2019
Hi, guys I encounter a problem,when i need choose a girl(arcada ,store Pet shop,Bakery).When i choose store or bakery ,arcada choosed instead.

Reactions: xxZaZoxx

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
The first date tried to choose to go to the store but he goes to the arcade why?is bug?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Running the Locale Emulator in Japanese also fixed the setting resetting any time the game starts.

Sep 29, 2017
Would be nice if I could play this, but my computer hates the crack so much I'm not even allowed to remove it from quarantine.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Ok so I'm not sure if it's just me or what but the game may be unplayable I reached I certain part of the game I can't seem to get pass since it crashes every time I get to this point

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Ok so I'm not sure if it's just me or what but the game may be unplayable I reached I certain part of the game I can't seem to get pass since it crashes every time I get to this point
Not sure if it's the crack or a bug in the actual game

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Ok not sure whether this is a game issue or a crack issue but the game maybe has some sort of block on ram usage and it tosses a error whenever that gets high could be a memory leak prevention thing but yeah not sure how to fix(note: I used Google translate to read the error so I'm like 90% sure I'm wrong)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes