VN Ren'Py Abandoned Studying with Ellie [Pre-Alpha] [Nora-Sensei]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Unbenannt-1.jpg

Overview:
I'm a student here at the University, I have been here for almost a year now.
And right now, it's...
Midterm season...​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-17
Release Date: 2019-04-16
Developer: Noora-Sensei
Censored: No
Version: Pre-Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

This game is intended to be a short game!​

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.04.17 - 17.52.28.61.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.04.17 - 17.52.48.70.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.04.17 - 17.53.08.05.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.04.17 - 17.54.10.60.png

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Looks interesting, let's download this...

Edit: well, that's short!

First thoughts:
- number of typos is unreal, but it's real English.
- scenario is close to non-existent. I don't think saying that Mordred killed King Arthur is enough to deserve a blowjob in a library.
- cumshot is disappointing, but that's standard with Honey Select games.
- bugs when she talks (previous renders don't disappear).
More work needed.

Reactions: TheZX

Konekara

Jun 18, 2018
Looks interesting, let's download this...

Edit: well, that's short!

First thoughts:
- number of typos is unreal, but it's real English.
- scenario is close to non-existent. I don't think saying that Mordred killed King Arthur is enough to deserve a blowjob in a library.
- cumshot is disappointing, but that's standard with Honey Select games.
- bugs when she talks (previous renders don't disappear).
More work needed.
This is just a little demo, this is more than enough for what it is. Take it as A preview for the game :D. I really appreciated it personally :)

Reactions: Jinoora

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
"Pre-Alpha"

Are we going to start seeing threads on here tagged with "Two incomplete sentences about an idea I had" next? I could get behind some new minimum-content rules, or at least the segregation of these 'glorified advertisements for concepts the dev isn't committed to yet' into their own sub-forum.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
*sees that the MC's name in the second screenshot is Otter*

I see what you did there...

• Haha
Reactions: rf96 and TCMS

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The art seems like the finest Koikatu game ever done, the character looks so good that it actually make doubt if it was Koikatu or not, downloading right now

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just played it, the art is as amazing as I was expecting, I suppose you are expecting some feedback if you realesed the game being so short, I am developing a Koikatu based game too so if you don't mind reading the tips of another rockie developer, here are mines:

-The hovered color of the text is white like the background, so it's hard to read, I literally had to unhover the thing to read what was I about to select, wich I see as unnecesary for the player
-I saw that you don't use and outline in the characters, I had problems without it because for example in big breasts it's hard to define where one breast ends and the other starts, I don't think you have this same problem here but idk, just an idea
-If you will use a dialog box without any transparency I higly recomend you to aim higher your camera angle for both dialogs and scenes, what I mean is this:

Now, for the positive side:

- The GUI is beatiful, is way better than most finished game's GUI from developers with years on the subject
- The CGs are BEAUTIFUL, like really, not even TK8000 and SpliFF CGs seems as good as this one

Keep working like this, you look very promising for the future

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This was fun for what it was- it didn't claim to be an epic game...and it wasn't. It was short, sweet, and simple. Ellie was kinda cute. Although, I knew the answers to the questions without the review. Where was my Ellie in High School? :p

Oh yeah, I was kinda bored and fixed the script if anyone would like to play it in English. j/k Seriously, some them weren't even words- surely some spell-check program would've have a conniption fit if you used it. Lol Just copy and put it in the "games" folder overwriting the original script. It may not be perfect, but it has been improved. That was all I did- I have no idea how to fix the "ghosting" issue during Ellie's introduction sequence. :p She kinda ends up looking like Kali- the Hindu Goddess of Death (with her 4-6 arms). Lol