VN Ren'Py Abandoned Studying with Ellie [Pre-Alpha] [Nora-Sensei]

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
"Pre-Alpha"

Are we going to start seeing threads on here tagged with "Two incomplete sentences about an idea I had" next? I could get behind some new minimum-content rules, or at least the segregation of these 'glorified advertisements for concepts the dev isn't committed to yet' into their own sub-forum.
Hiya! Soo... i'm the creator of this little thing and I fully intend to make it complete and not stay in pre-alpha. I dind't feel good enough about posting it, so apparently on of the testing version made it online... Don't worry! It will be out of pre-alpha soon!

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Hiya! Soo... i'm the creator of this little thing and I fully intend to make it complete and not stay in pre-alpha. I dind't feel good enough about posting it, so apparently on of the testing version made it online... Don't worry! It will be out of pre-alpha soon!
Please don't take this as a criticism of the work that you've already put into this project. I just gave in to the urge to vent at the general trend of devs starting multiple projects and not finishing any of them. I saw that ridiculous "pre-alpha" tag and I guess it did set me off a little. I'm very enthusiastic about where this game is going to go, and wish you the best of success in it!

Reactions: Jinoora

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
Looks interesting, let's download this...

Edit: well, that's short!

First thoughts:
- number of typos is unreal, but it's real English.
- scenario is close to non-existent. I don't think saying that Mordred killed King Arthur is enough to deserve a blowjob in a library.
- cumshot is disappointing, but that's standard with Honey Select games.
- bugs when she talks (previous renders don't disappear).
More work needed.
What futanari is your gif from xD?

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
Did this ever get finished or updated? I saw the dev has a Patreon page, are they milking money for unfinished projects?
Hiya! Sooo ehm... I actually had a hardware crass a few months after I posted this game and 90% of my work and assests went to shit... Lets just be honest and say my enthusisasm to work on it kinda died there. But hopefully someday when i've hade the time to remake the assets I will post a finished version. It won't be anything grand but just a little something for the heck of it! I mean it's been like 2 years! It might be time for a update! haha!

Reactions: Adabelitoo