VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 110 Votes

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Check In 02/01/2024

Here we are folks, it's the love month, prepare yourself for lots of pink shit everywhere. Valentine and guest are the lovely ladies gracing us today.

As of writing 2821 renders are posed, 2799 rendered. Chipping away best I can. I'm heading into the biggest scenes of the update, so I expect render time will increase per renders, but such is life. I have both machines chugging away RIP my power bill.

Animation same place. Mostly back end technical work here this past week. Interesting if you like that stuff, but most likely incredibly dull to the average viewer.

On the back end of development, I let the testers know when to expect the first test build, now I just need to buckle down and get it ready for them.

That's it for the moment update wise. I do want to take a moment and thank you guys, I had a pretty big batch of folks slide in over the past few weeks and I hit a new patron milestone. I say it every time, but it's true that I really can't truly express how grateful I am that you folks allow me to share my stories with you. I'll sneak out a thank you render in the next few days for you guys when I can make the time.

Thank you again for the support, it means the world to me. I hope you all have a lovely February.

Sláinte!

Lavgbr3

Jul 31, 2021
Do this game and 'the author' share the same storyline? Do I have to complete 'the author' to play this game?

Oct 10, 2022
Do this game and 'the author' share the same storyline? Do I have to complete 'the author' to play this game?
Yes and no. It share the same universe and MC from the Author and MC from Unbroken are childhood friends but you don't need to play the first game to understand this game. There are some references to first game here and there but that's about it. If you ask my opinion though, you should play the first game because it is a good game.

Lavgbr3

Jul 31, 2021
They are loosely connected but you don't have to play the first game to enjoy this one.
Yes and no. It share the same universe and MC from the Author and MC from Unbroken are childhood friends but you don't need to play the first game to understand this game. There are some references to first game here and there but that's about it. If you ask my opinion though, you should play the first game because it is a good game.
thanks guys

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IRRC there is a early choice for what LI from the other game shows up. I personally didn't like the game that much had to force myself to finish it. but many do like it.
most likely same on 3rd stwa too besides choosing author's li doesn't have any impact.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
Mar 2, 2022

Quick update this week, and not title render.
As of writing 2914 renders are posed, 2850 rendered. As I noted last week this scene is a chonker so renders are hitting about 3 hours 45 min per, fun times, but I have both machines chugging away as best they can.
Animation work was mostly back end this week, getting sets and such ready for the next batch of animations once renders finish up.
Not much else this week. I will be having the monthly art stream this Sat the 10th at 12pm Pacific, 3pm Eastern. I know I normally do Sunday, but with the big game this weekend seems silly to try to compete. I also still owe some preview renders from last weekend so I'll pop those on Sunday as well.
As always thank you so much for the support, I hope you have a lovely rest of the week and for those really into American Football go whatever team you want to win.
Sláinte!

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Sneak Peek 02/12/2024

Here's a little look at what we worked on during the art stream on Sat. This really is a fun scene to work on because I finally get to mess around and embrace the inherent silliness of Professional wrestling. So excited for people to see it in it's final glory.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Sneak Peek 02/12/2024

Here's a little look at what we worked on during the art stream on Sat. This really is a fun scene to work on because I finally get to mess around and embrace the inherent silliness of Professional wrestling. So excited for people to see it in it's final glory.
ah man, I want to see the black outfit too, I chose that in my playthrough (on a side note, Kana is seriously buff :love: )

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ah man, I want to see the black outfit too, I chose that in my playthrough (on a side note, Kana is seriously buff :love: )
Was thinking the same thing, I chose the black outfit. Kana's in a good position, though, in that with her skin tone both work really well. Black goes well with pretty much anything, but the white is a great contrast.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Sneak Peek 02/12/2024

Silliness? Wrestling is serious business.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Here's a quick mod that I made that adds a scoreboard to keep track of variables. Just drop the RPY file in the "game" folder and open the game. It displays at the top of the screen and can be toggled off with the backtick key.

For the MC, F and H are your foot/heel status and I is your injuries.
For McNab, R is rivalry.
For Amrit, C is confidence.
For Vi, F is family, A is acceptance, G is grief.
For Rena, FWB is some variable that isn't used yet.
For Kana, I is injuries.
For Els, T is trust and S is secrecy.
For Ines, P is protectiveness.
Otherwise, F is friendship, L is love, and Y is yuri.

PS. I realized after completing this that the cheat mod has something very similar built in, but decided to post this, in case anyone wants it. screenshot0143.png

4.70 star(s) 110 Votes