VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you please remind me if any of the girls is a sister with the mc based on the original scenario? based on the last script I have, the mc has 5 sisters, but I guess this is my edit? br...
no blood or any other related sisters, just long time childhood friend (actual not fake).

Mar 2, 2022

Quick and easy today.
Just chugging away at renders, about 3661 rendered now. Nothing new or exciting here.
Making steady animation progress, initial drafts of the previous character finished up and I'm working at the next character atm. After Her there's one more batch that needs to be worked on, that one will be starring somebody I know you folks having been chomping at the bit about. Have some really fun stuff planned for it.
Otherwise I'm just coding, I find coding mind-numbing, but them's the breaks. At least it's relatively straightforward.
Saturday March 30th at 12pm Pacific I'll be doing my Blue Belt Art Stream, we'll be working on animation since the still renders are in the bag. After the usual art stream though I'll be opening up to the public for another hour or so and we'll have a small anniversary stream. Nothing fancy planned, but if you want to drop by and get a question in or something feel free.

No more today. As always thank you so much for the support, I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Sláinte!

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Sneak Peek 03/25/2024

Trying something a little different this week, for a little variety. Included below is a snippet of script that goes with the renders, just some extra context for fun. If you want to go into next update totally blind do ignore the section.

Morning shots of the two consuming breakfast and coffee
mc "Plans today?"

v "I'll be at the Centre. I have class with Elspeth, and then I promised I'd help out in the canteen for a bit."
mc "Look at you. Really contributing over there."

v "Well, I don't have much else going on with my time."

mc "Still, I'm proud of you."

mc "I have Centre business today as well."

mc "Don't tell Els. She'll think I'm dying if I help voluntarily."

Vi looks smug a moment before speaking

v "If I keep quiet, do I get a ride?"

mc "Fuck no. I'm taking the train."

v "Nary a need for me to keep the secret, then."

mc "I'll stop buying the cereal you like."
Vi freezes, a bit of cereal in her mouth, her eyes widening with dawning horror

v "Okay ... So, we're just dropping to the lowest point we can now, huh?"

mc "That'll learn ya."
After a moment the two smile at each other and the scene goes to black

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Check In 03/29/2024

Hello lovely folk, here are the customs I did this month, just in case you aren't on Discord and hadn't seen them.
Pretty decent time this week, about 3839 rendered now. With the assumption of the pace being about the same, should have all stills rendered by this time next week. Huzzah!
Animation coming along at a fairly decent clip. Starting to nail them fine detail, get cloth sims working, water effects all that fun shit. It's actually really exciting to see things coming together.
Coding continues as well, a bit to finish up, but getting the alpha to the testers is imminent, by next update it should be in their hands. In between coding and animation work I'm also working at the usual other dev stuff and I've also started a little work on the scrip for next update, hopefully should shave some time off the next update.
Reminder that tomorrow March 30th at 12pm Pacific I'll be doing my last Blue Belt Art Stream for this update cycle. I'll be working on animation work so if you want a little look at that feel free to drop by. Afterwards I'll be opening up to the public for another hour and we'll have a small anniversary stream. Stop in if you'd like.

As always thank you so much for the support, I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Sláinte!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i'm sure they'd go skiing and snowboarding on those clothes but some realism never hurts.

on 3rd pic they are rdy to knock mc out and then bury him.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
well i'm sure they'd go skiing and snowboarding on those clothes but some realism never hurts.

on 3rd pic they are rdy to knock mc out and then bury him.
it seems like there is gonna be round 2 of snowball fight and this time they came prepared :D

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni
Mar 2, 2022

Quick and easy this week
In about an hour or so, all primarily rendering will be complete. Wooh! My power bill can finally return to normal. Of course there's always fixes and whatnot, but the hard part is over.
Animations are really most of what's left, besides coding of course. So I'll just be chipping away to get those finished up.
Spending the rest of the day putting the finishing touches on a test build to send off.
I'll be checking in weekly as usual going forward, but it probably won't be extra exciting as I'll just be chipping away with the usual end of cycle stuff. I'll try to find something fun to add.
Otherwise I'll keep you in the loop to the best of my ability so you can plan.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Thanks as always for the support.
Sláinte!

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Great game has great story but should work on making mma battles have a way to lose since you have zero chance to lose
That's the only complaint I have , peace

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes