VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 107 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why am I not surprised by that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
frenchies are weird. :p

here 1 dad finally got court to declare that he isn't baby's (now teenager) father (after years of fighting) since after he heard that he isn't bio-dad (it was ex-wife's new hubby) he was too shocked to deny his paternity inside time limit (and after divorce ex-wife was against his appeal (totally big surprise (NOT)).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I finished today The Author. Is this one similiar to the Author? Plot, interestng characters?
well sorta similar but still different type, chars are interesting and i think we have still few things to find out on girls. plot is quite interesting (far from oscar movie).

Reactions: Joncik_Ko

Roldez2893

May 1, 2020
From discord:
View attachment 3756837
I assume he means 83% of what was left to do after the last patreon update (13/06) is done. So he did 83% in 8 days. Looking at the recent daily updates, he progressed between 5-10% per day.
He said that there were " 39 renders and 4 animations still getting fixed/ rerendered ". The % is of those. Also, he added 300 more renders at the last minute

• Haha
Reactions: Wildehilde

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'll be ready when it's ready. Stop complaining.
I understand why some users get impatient about the release after all the delays, but the dev's doing all he can to speed things up. Constantly asking the same few questions won't speed anything up, but playing other games while waiting for this update to be released helps a lot with the waiting and is a good way to pass the time.

Don't really mind waiting on an update for this game, cuz I know the dev always puts the hard work and dedication into it, and I have a few other games like COBD and Cybernetic Seduction I'm waiting on to be updated, which only makes things sweeter IMO, cuz there'll be a lot of stuff to keep me occupied for a few days.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
People are unreasonable and entitled in real life, the internet only makes it worse, just ignore people asking/demanding the updates, nothing will come out of trying to reason with them.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.70 star(s) 107 Votes