VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
my mistake then, i thought compressed version is the same as normal version, only lesser size
It is...more than likely issue with the port of the mod....as mods have always worked with my compressed posts...

Oh, but those mods are for version 0.6 not compressed. I never mentioned that it was for the compressed version, greetings!
I'm playing and so far I haven't gotten any error yet. Besides that the mods are 100% written by the corresponding developers. What I did was implement the code from the latest version in both mods.

View attachment 2913942 View attachment 2913944 View attachment 2913947 View attachment 2913951
What? Compressed is the same as the full version, not sure what you mean....

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
It is...more than likely issue with the port of the mod....as mods have always worked with my compressed posts...

What? Compressed is the same as the full version, not sure what you mean....
I'm not playing compressed version, so I don't know what the problem is.
keepitcoming Show the log file to verify what is the error that has arisen. Greetings!

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
MIXDROP has lowered its download rate to the point where you need 9h. They just want you to sign up and pay. This is not acceptable and will probably not build trust. (n) (n) :mad::mad:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
it's not a bad concept though, you get the benefits of harem games, you don't miss too much content, but you can still end up with your favorite LI
well yeah its kinda setup up to mimic a pseudo harem or the start off a budding harem
its mainly done by straight up ignoring things like relationship status and jealousy

i myself sure would like to see a harem based ending but i think it will end like "the author" > so a save file at the end >view all endings > then end up wishing for a harem ending

Reactions: mofonistik
4.70 star(s) 112 Votes