VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
true aside from the length the game size goes over mega's free max data so if you used some data from pixel drain you kinda forced to use the other sites which use slower protocols for the downloads
I see, still you can just let it download while you are away(sleeping and such)

Condenscending much? Some people have shitty net and it would take them a long time to dl and some people are on a data cap.

Me, I just torrent all my shit. I'm thankful to RPDL for him and his team for providing that service.
Guilty, living in a 1st world country spoiled me and I keep forgetting some places still got shitty internet and even data plans.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this is.... THIS is the degenerate stuff that I'm here for.
No,this is the most delicious,juiciest "stuff" that i want to dive into,
bite,lick,nibble and suck until i die with the biggest smile,
and the most drool,and the biggest boner !! :love: :love: :love:
screenshot0001.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I see, still you can just let it download while you are away(sleeping and such)

Guilty, living in a 1st world country spoiled me and I keep forgetting some places still got shitty internet and even data plans.
I live in the US and I remember the days of dial-up. But, I've also visited places around the world where the net may as well been dial-up it was that damn bad. But yeah. Shitty net really sucks and I feel for the people with it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
the only pure boxing one i know is called knockout master or some such, there is like 2 other mma focused or semi focused ones
yes that one is about boxing... there is live to fight, which is mostly MMA I guess... Alpha and Omega is MMA and it's pretty fucking good. Nothing is Forever is not really a fighting game but it has some elements....

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So McNab has the gay?
its been lowkey sugessted for since before the update the 2 biggest things i can remember is valentine saying he never really has girls over and elspeth stoping her farther when he speaks about valentine & alistar living toghter

Reactions: Ragnar

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Kinda wish for this to have a harem tag/path by the end or something, guy doesn't need to end up with everyone but feels bad to not have 2-3 end up with MC. Like I feel Vi and Els couldn't be with anyone else, ever. Most of the other women could probably be fine away from the MC even if it doesn't quite seem like it. If it ends up MC can only pick one in the end it's going to be a tough one for me.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Kinda wish for this to have a harem tag/path by the end or something, guy doesn't need to end up with everyone but feels bad to not have 2-3 end up with MC. Like I feel Vi and Els couldn't be with anyone else, ever. Most of the other women could probably be fine away from the MC even if it doesn't quite seem like it. If it ends up MC can only pick one in the end it's going to be a tough one for me.
I know I'm glad this game isn't a harem.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
NGL up until now Amrit was my favourite, but I decided to do and Els playthrough out of curiosity and I gotta say she is now tied with Amrit in the first spot with Ines as second and Kana on the third spot, tho all of them are pretty damn good, the only main girls I don't have much interest in pursuing are Vi and Rena, but I don't dislike them as characters. Dev did a pretty good job with the characters in this game, only minor issue I have is how some girls simply go for a kiss "out of nowhere", but again, pretty minor issue.
On the topic of the "Harem" tag, I don't feel like it would work very well, only options I would consider feasible without feeling too forced are Amrit/Ines and Amrit/Kana, but I don't find it necessary, to be honest I think it detracts from what the game seems to be setting up, at least in my eyes.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Incredible update. Long and fulfilling for all the routes. Nice amounts of backstory and both character/story progression.

Good lord it is going to be hard to choose between Vi and Elspeth.

I was heavy leaning towards Elspeth before this update. Ironically I think it was Elspeth that pushed Vi to be more proactive that makes Vi harder competition for her. Update really transforms Vi from the sad friends younger sister who you feel bad for and love like a sister and to whom you are a savior to really a beautiful emotionally open woman. And while Elspeth finally snares the MC can she keep him when she is now the emotionally closed off one compared to Vi? The dynamic between the two women and MC is absolutely wonderful.

The rest of the women really just feel like supporting cast and not real contenders.

Did David kill Zaira or did he just leave her behind in "undisclosed middle eastern country" to die?

Took a long time for this update to be made but it was well worth it cannot wait for more.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes