VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hugging? Hugging??? I must admit, sometimes the depravity on this site shocks even me. Seriously, what are the depths of debauchery we will descend to next? Are wholesome handholding and head pats going to be shown in this story? Such unspeakable acts surely cannot be allowed.
That shit was funny when My New Family was ongoing, but it's overstayed it's welcome now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hugging? Hugging??? I must admit, sometimes the depravity on this site shocks even me. Seriously, what are the depths of debauchery we will descend to next? Are wholesome handholding and head pats going to be shown in this story? Such unspeakable acts surely cannot be allowed.
Joshy92 you are the expert in this. I'll let you handle this

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Crusader1-2

Jan 24, 2023
Love the writing and story so far, minus some of the Army tidbits. One passing line was like "Yeah, I met Alistair while I was in Regiment. Gelled together when I ended up getting bumped into 5th SF Group." Homie, Rangers and SF have two entirely different mission sets. Our boy would have to pass an entirely different selection process to be a Green Beret. It's not something you just get "bumped into." Two different SOF units with different skill sets. SF has a lot more schooling.

Not sure if I misread something or the author just didn't bother adding that he went through the SFAS pipeline, but just a heads up.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Check In 12/09/2023

No title screen this week, being very brief.
Script is in the same place, no update here.
Did a little scene of renders because it was quick enough. So the finished number on those jumped up to 1317 finished renders.
As I previously mentioned the next few weeks are pretty much entirely animation focused. This past week I've managed to get the base blocking out on the entire first scene/batch whatever the heck I'm calling it. That comes out to 13 animations. Now I just need to work on getting them tightened and refined, add details ect. Once this batch is mostly well in hand I'll be switching back to still renders for a bit. I'll be switching off between them at good stopping points throughout the rest of the update cycle, see if I see an improvement in speed and efficiency.
On the note of animations I'll be having my last Blue Belt stream of the year Sunday the 10th, AKA tomorrow at 12pm Pacific/ 3pm Eastern I'll be working on the previously mentioned refinements so you can catch a little glimpse of what I mean. Fair warning because of the nature of the animation, and who and what it contains this stream will have super spoilers. So be absolutely sure you're down with that sickness.
That's it for tonight. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Thank you for the support.
Sláinte!

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Check In 12/14/2023

A little Reenie for you weirdos who like her for some reason...
Snuck some more poses out when I had some moments this week. An even 1500 renders are posed with 1456 finished renders in the bag. At the moment that puts me slightly ahead of where I was hoping to be at this point, which provides a rare feeling of development related joy, I have to savor it for the few hours it'll last.
First batch of anims are in a decent enough stopping point for the moment, so I've put them back into the vault for a bit, Moved to my second batch, this one is easier but also a pain in the ass because I was a dumb and put them in an incredibly small set, which makes positioning the camera annoying as hell. Beyond that I did some prep work for future animations, cut or modified plans that despite my best efforts just aren't going to work.
That's really all of note at the moment. I'm just going to be chipping away through the holidays. It's been nice having a decently smooth update cycle so far, and I'm hoping to add another render rig to the fold in the coming weeks, add some extra speed.
Thank you as always for the support, I hope you have a lovely upcoming weekend.
Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes