VN Ren'Py Abandoned Subliminal [v0.3] [NooDCake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NooDCake

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2021
Reactions to 0.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thankyou for both your reaction and your typos list.
Tbh at the moment i have no plan to turn this into a grindy sandbox.But I want to know how to make one, for a future project , so i spent like 2 evenings figuring how to make a map and slap it in there.
I regretted it the moment i hit upload for 0.2 and I was planned to change it into just regular transition in 0.3 but just have not be able to find the time for it.
So I guess I will do that in 0.4 along with a GUI makeover.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Subliminal [v0.3]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Thankyou for both your reaction and your typos list.
Tbh at the moment i have no plan to turn this into a grindy sandbox.But I want to know how to make one, for a future project , so i spent like 2 evenings figuring how to make a map and slap it in there.
I regretted it the moment i hit upload for 0.2 and I was planned to change it into just regular transition in 0.3 but just have not be able to find the time for it.
So I guess I will do that in 0.4 along with a GUI makeover.
hey in which chapter can we expect sissification content?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the sex scene with Julie was a letdown. no good angles and half of the sex scene is just zoomed in on her face.

the one with Emma was slightly better but it had a similar issue too focused on the face not enough on the body during sex.

the first few sex scenes with Olivia were nice. so it seems the quality of sex scenes dropped a bit.

and the lack of creampie options is devastating
u right the first sex scenes with Olivia were nice .

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Last update in patreon is something about 3 of his family members to get Covid, he said the best case scenario is that he needs to pause the patreon for week. Im not a patron so i can't read the rest of the post.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes