3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Not sure if the dev will see this
but ELizabelle's font color is waaaay to dark,can barely read it.

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Oh no, I don't like eating mangos or gay-focused content! I'm going to waste my time letting all gay-focused threads know that I'm not interested in their game! Or eating mangos and all mango products!

There, now I too have posted a completely useless comment.
Well, I like eating mangoes and most mango products! So there! :p

/ridiculousness

I enjoy Non Monstrum; I think I'll enjoy SDM.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Hot mc
with tits and a dick
Fucking women
Yes.

Seems nice. The mom needs the color of her words changed. I can't read anything she says, its insanely dark blue on black.
Also way too much telling us the life story of the demon. Add those in a lore book we can click on if we care or something.

belisarian

Dec 11, 2017
Looks cool, maybe if characters were little more shy about sex it would be better, like when daughter came to room when there was sex scene with maid she almost didnt care, its less impactful when they are too casual about it.
Is there planned some more pregnancy and impregnation?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Being that casual about sex is rare and super hot
You got like a million games for being a prude in

belisarian

Dec 11, 2017
Thats why i mentioned only little, like from scale 1-10, 1 super casual 10 super prude, game as is now would be on 1.5 I think it would be better on like 2.5. Of course each to his own.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
game really did look good, but reminds you to read the fing tags....cant do fem protag sorry, short experience, game and render ( even though a lil grainy) look good if you can do the fem protag thing

one thing that get me tho is why futa and trans being grouped together, Futa have both dick and puss...Shemale is surgical altured to have omething they identify with, annoys me...incorrect tags. Still a good game tho even if it not up my alley

Last edited:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
If anyone is interested, or thinking this game is dead, the dev has just released a new version of the demo with updated graphics, story, and other small fixes on his patreon.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev don't get me wrong but can you please make some only Milf son type game you know what I mean

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Good for a start but does anyone else find a futa without balls abit wierd? With the balls its just better and your partner can also play with them.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Good for a start but does anyone else find a futa without balls abit wierd? With the balls its just better and your partner can also play with them.
Yeah, the dev wanted balls but they didn't work with the model. If the dev adds in other futa they will probably be futa with balls.

Dev don't get me wrong but can you please make some only Milf son type game you know what I mean
This question confuses me. Are you asking to make a male protagonist where you romance a bunch of milfs game? If so there are already a lot of games like that, and this dev only makes futa games

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, the dev wanted balls but they didn't work with the model. If the dev adds in other futa they will probably be futa with balls.

This question confuses me. Are you asking to make a male protagonist where you romance a bunch of milfs game? If so there are already a lot of games like that, and this dev only makes futa games
But Dev trust me if you make some kind these games you get huge support and rate and other things...you've no idea....just give it one shot and see your self... you're not gonna disappoint. I wanna believe and only trust in you..so please

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Idea behind the game is good but dude if you don't own a patato like mine take ur time develop the prologue better so at least we know what possibly will be happen that kind of shet u get it I know demo with 40 images nah don't do it take ur time

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
But Dev trust me if you make some kind these games you get huge support and rate and other things...you've no idea....just give it one shot and see your self... you're not gonna disappoint. I wanna believe and only trust in you..so please
The levels of desperate pleading on display here are both bizarre and creepy.

Especially as last I checked that niche was already very well catered for.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes