3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Idea behind the game is good but dude if you don't own a patato like mine take ur time develop the prologue better so at least we know what possibly will be happen that kind of shet u get it I know demo with 40 images nah don't do it take ur time
I don't quite get what the problem is here.

May 5, 2018
Great game. Looking forward to more. One comment: It'd be a whole lot better if we read the character's thoughts in a first-person pov rather than being told from a third-person pov. Otherwise it feels kind of detached or impersonal. Like everything is happening in a house and we're outside looking through a window. And though we can see and hear everything, we don't feel we're truly there and involved in the happenings inside the house.

An example: "Lillith actually believed that Elizabelle would've been a rather good mother, she just lacks any confidence or self worth."

--> Lillith: "(Elizabelle would be a great mother if she just had some confidence or self worth.)"
*The parentheses indicate thoughts.

If you want to know more about this, it's called third-person limited omniscient, and what you're doing is closer to third-person omniscient.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
This is a great game for yall who likes futa, gorgeous woman and beautiful sexy renders. I'm surprised that not more people have reacted and written about this game because it has great potential ....well if the Dev just could do more deving and get over the Demo stage LOL

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
This is a great game for yall who likes futa, gorgeous woman and beautiful sexy renders. I'm surprised that not more people have reacted and written about this game because it has great potential ....well if the Dev just could do more deving and get over the Demo stage LOL
Yeah, I agree. Though, the dev is busy with three games at once, so it could take some time.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Yea I can understand that it can get a little too much sometimes but you got to put in your efforts where you get the most bang for your "bucks" so to speak. And I know what he is working with besides this story and I think that his toon game doesn't come close to this one so I don't understand his priorities. I just think the toon one is easier to develop especially when it comes to graphics and rendering so it will come much quicker to the end....
Oh! Is the Dev a she??? In that case sorry for all the "he's" LOL

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes