Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
I was skeptical. Why would they drop the game after raising $1million+?
StudioFow always delivered (sometimes with a delay) when they were funded with patreon, i don't see a reason for they to just pick up and go especially since this project received astronomical support.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I wouldn't trust some rando on discord to know the inner machinations of StudioFow. There's plenty of people on the internet who like to fuck with SF so its probably just someone trying to stir the shit pot.

Reactions: leninja13579

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
I hope the actual game's focus is not in futa and insect monster shenanigans
Got some bad news for you then, kid.

damm, that hentai was so bad, great art, ruined by parasite things. Not the greatest choice to promote the game if u ask me.
If you were familiar with Studio FOW's average fan you would know the parasites didn't ruin anything and this was the best possible way to promote their game. lol

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
First official hentai has been posted online.

Should I make a thread of this comic? I'm not sure how it relates to the game, and the artist has made a lot of other stuff. :unsure:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Got some bad news for you then, kid.

If you were familiar with Studio FOW's average fan you would know the parasites didn't ruin anything and this was the best possible way to promote their game. lol
I watched all their works, you get some bestiality and gangrapes, never seen crappy parasites before and compared to their usual kinks this game will be pretty vanilla, they could have picked something closer to that for this hentai, just saying.

• Angry
Reactions: The 1★ Dude

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The main character is a humanoid, so the main content will be vanilla. But I doubt that there won't be some bestiality aswell.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
totaly not gona play the game if we have this extreme fetish stuff, i know that the game is gona have tentacle and xeno h-scene but i tought with the girls consensual and enjoy it, like i said if their is rape and mind braking stuff I RUN AWWWWWWWWAY!

in fact of all movies and flash games of studio fow i like the more classic stuff, for the flash games i like ahri and nidalee games, katarina game? ahaha FUCK NO

for the movies i like it the zelda one!

i starting to think that this 4 comics are the TRUE vision of the game, how they realy like to do it, but cause the dev cant do such extreme game for steam and classic players community they are gona go with a funny and comic game with some little fetish

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
totaly not gona play the game if we have this extreme fetish stuff, i know that the game is gona have tentacle and xeno h-scene but i tought with the girls consensual and enjoy it, like i said if their is rape and mind braking stuff I RUN AWWWWWWWWAY!

in fact of all movies and flash games of studio fow i like the more classic stuff, for the flash games i like ahri and nidalee games, katarina game? ahaha FUCK NO

for the movies i like it the zelda one!

i starting to think that this 4 comics are the TRUE vision of the game, how they realy like to do it, but cause the dev cant do such extreme game for steam and classic players community they are gona go with a funny and comic game with some little fetish
There won't be any rape in the game that's for sure otherwise they won't be able to put it on steam, i don't know about mind breaking stuff though (I am still hoping we can have a sex scene with the empress Celestina) and the mangas were suposed to give a (totally cannon) light about the waifu's backstory as IS stated in their update #13, BUT they must they must have changed their minds along the way (like the early acess fiasco) and decide to give the artist of the manga complete creative freedom to create a much darker story.

If you managed to read this far i apologize for any grammatical mistakes i might have made.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
There won't be any rape in the game that's for sure otherwise they won't be able to put it on steam, i don't know about mind breaking stuff though (I am still hoping we can have a sex scene with the empress Celestina) and the mangas were suposed to give a (totally cannon) light about the waifu's backstory as IS stated in their update #13, BUT they must they must have changed their minds along the way (like the early acess fiasco) and decide to give the artist of the manga complete creative freedom to create a much darker story.

If you managed to read this far i apologize for any grammatical mistakes i might have made.
this game hopes start bad if we have this first fails, with the TOTALY NOT CANON comic i only learn that i must teach this thots to not touch fucking SLANEESH aliens!

Status
Not open for further replies.