Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Check some other games they made and you will have an ideia about what the sex scenes will be like
I think their movies sums pretty much up about "what the sex scenes will be like." I checked out their flash games and I can say the movies had diverse scenes than the game.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Seems like they've hired a lot more hands and stuff to help with this, its not like they had tons of money for all the content they've done up til now

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
There are youtube videos of the beta gameplay, for example halfpint who does some coverage on the game also, uploaded his stream on the space shootey part.
horde survival space shooting game?? hmmmm i might give it a try some day once its release

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
There are youtube videos of the beta gameplay, for example halfpint who does some coverage on the game also, uploaded his stream on the space shootey part.
That stream was something thats for sure. But its not really surprising he got such bad feedback, when he is only playing one mode of the whole thing and, honestly i did mute the stream very quickly, because i do not find him funny or entertaining. Watched a short video of him trying to give beta feedback and that was even worse. If there is tactical combat gameplay out there yet i would gladly see it. Otherwise i highly doubt this thing will be complete this year lol

May 31, 2018
I’m hyped for this game.. I hope it influences more western H-game development, and hopefully leads to more releases in English from Japan. Plus, it’s s I-go!

Status
Not open for further replies.