Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
problem with GOG is that, some of us that GOG is not available in asia countries it only applies in europe countries
well by definition GOG is for old games,but fuck Epic games, buying out the market with bribes,while i closed my Steam account due to their practices and hiprocy,there's no way i will support exclusive's.....fucking stupid

Some new release games have made it to GOG (Australia),not sure if were in Asia pacific region,just I'd really like to support dirty pervy games,without flying the black flag

The level of interest in this game, spells out there's a market for it. Dead or Alive 6 was junk,didn't even get to fuck the loser

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
well by definition GOG is for old games,but fuck Epic games, buying out the market with bribes,while i closed my Steam account due to their practices and hiprocy,there's no way i will support exclusive's.....fucking stupid

Some new release games have made it to GOG (Australia),not sure if were in Asia pacific region,just I'd really like to support dirty pervy games,without flying the black flag

The level of interest in this game, spells out there's a market for it. Dead or Alive 6 was junk,didn't even get to fuck the loser
well yes GOG is for old games, i wish it would sell here in asia region

CustardPi

Nov 26, 2019
This game looks fun and maybe clever. I enjoy Studio FOW content. I think they will make a good game with a funny and compelling storyline. and $5 is a pretty good price for a fully finished game.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
This game looks fun and maybe clever. I enjoy Studio FOW content. I think they will make a good game with a funny and compelling storyline. and $5 is a pretty good price for a fully finished game.
The price isn't listed yet on Steam (and their release also in TBA), but I agree with you if that is to be considered by the FOW team.

Reactions: CustardPi

CustardPi

Nov 26, 2019
The price isn't listed yet on Steam (and their release also in TBA), but I agree with you if that is to be considered by the FOW team.
The game was $5 on Kickstarter but I guess the steam price might be different. They shouldn't charge too much for it, it will probably be a gatcha game with alot of monetization/microtransactions.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
The game was $5 on Kickstarter but I guess the steam price might be different. They shouldn't charge too much for it, it will probably be a gatcha game with alot of monetization/microtransactions.
Apparently... it's not gonna be gatcha at all and no micro-transactions will be involved...
Technically not pay to win...

Reactions: CustardPi

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
No monetization, slot machines, gacha, and all that stuff - they claimed. Also, they implemented a turn-based XCOM-style battle, too, IIRC. The picture source is from their steam page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
For more information about the project visit the kickstarter page and look for the latest Developer diary, every 14th and 28th of every month the developers release some news about the project,but the comment section is still talking about the cancelation of early acess so don't expect much from there.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I agree with RedPillBlues the game looks too good to be true.

I really hope to make a mistake and play it at some point.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
No monetization, slot machines, gacha, and all that stuff - they claimed. Also, they implemented a turn-based XCOM-style battle, too, IIRC. The picture source is from their steam page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hope its not that super hard like xcom because im having headaches on super strategize games :/

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Hope I'm not the only one but I kind of want a sad story somewhere... Something touching...

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Hope I'm not the only one but I kind of want a sad story somewhere... Something touching...
Can't be certain whether there will be such scenes. It depends on FOW. If they wanted to make a sad story, they need to really execute it well. Otherwise, the story would end up kinda forced, which is not a good thing IMO.

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Bringing back this topic from his 2 weeks death, it seems a closed beta has started, any info, any screens? :)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Well, that's what I meant by CGs. Battle-exclusive animated stuff would be something unique, though fairly common in VNs, RPGMs, and all that stuff.
I doubt you will get a big Gangbang in the middle of the Battle. I expect this Game to be a little more softcore.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I doubt you will get a big Gangbang in the middle of the Battle. I expect this Game to be a little more softcore.
We all can only wait, I guess. FOW has quite a lot of nasty stuff (scene-wise) under their banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.