Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I'm not really gonna read through this thread but you should know that there is an active anti FOW disinformation campaign going on perpetrated by other sore loser SFM people and the imbeciles that orbit them in conjunction with alt right sock puppets. I'll be careful to take notice of who says what, thankfully they can't hide behind anonymity and spam shit here.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
And I know someone from a Discord server, that is in StudioFOW's Discord server, and they haven't heard anything in many months, about the progress of the game
So Tim Pool may have the last laugh after all, since there hasn't been any public update, of StudioFOW's game
And NOTHING hasn't changed at all, on their website
I just checked
Also with how Steam/Valve are acting back up with Adult Games now, I don't see it ever being on Steam at all
Yeap 5 months ago, the latest video of StudioFOW
Wow......

What? I'm on Studio FOW Discord server and I hear new things about this game all the time. Either you or your source are lying out of your ass. Hell, you don't even need to be on their Discord to get news about this game, they post updates on their Kickstarter page two times per month and they released their beta earlier this month.

Next time you go around spreading misinformation about Studio FOW and Subverse, make sure it isn't so easy to prove your full of shit, pal.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
December or early 2020, at the least. They changed the release date to "TBA" on Steam.
yes it's not going down the anticonsumer Epic path of full price after 12 months dick release,pls come to GOG,for some reason it reminds me of Red Dwarf but sleavy

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
TBA?? sht man im kinda worried if they release it on EPIC games shttt
Don't think it's going Epic faggot release

Exclusives are anti consumer and a form of punishment.while I hate Steams business model, i loath Epic,fkn exclusives,they hurt us all,release on Steam..... full price 12 months later, get fucking real......it's not competition it's a goddamn double reach....piracy increased by 30%

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Don't think it's going Epic faggot release

Exclusives are anti consumer and a form of punishment.while I hate Steams business model, i loath Epic,fkn exclusives,they hurt us all,release on Steam..... full price 12 months later, get fucking real......it's not competition it's a goddamn double reach....piracy increased by 30%
well yeah i know the surrounding controversy and debacles around Epic's "goodwill customer service", at least steam is open to any games except when they try to sell new indie games its just isn't doing their job to recognize the new steam indie game but hey the game will release for everyone at steam :D

AmethystSpark

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to make the closed beta publicly accessible? If it's not I'd hope at least for some videos and screenshots. Still have not seen anything new like that even though the beta's been out for almost a month.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I think Steam updated their TOS for the devs, if a game has a steam page, they cant go epichitstore exclusive anymore
they did update their TOS, because once you put your game on steam page you need to promise to put your game up at steam but if the devs change their minds to put on epic store they'll get consequences on that

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
TBA?? sht man im kinda worried if they release it on EPIC games shttt
Sorry for the late reply, but I don't think Subverse is going to Epic any time soon. I remember reading their statement regarding how the scenes are getting "filthier and filthier" as you progressed throughout the game.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, but I don't think Subverse is going to Epic any time soon. I remember reading their statement regarding how the scenes are getting "filthier and filthier" as you progressed throughout the game.
ayy im good dont worry ill just wait their game

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
I want GOG release just because i can't get i up doesn't mean i won't play it,plus to the devs I'll pay an extra 10 % pervert tax for a GOG release

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I want GOG release just because i can't get i up doesn't mean i won't play it,plus to the devs I'll pay an extra 10 % pervert tax for a GOG release
problem with GOG is that, some of us that GOG is not available in asia countries it only applies in europe countries

Status
Not open for further replies.