Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So do I need to redownload the entire thing again or is there a part that's just the update?
Well, if you have it on steam, patching is less of a issue. If you get it here, you seems to need the entire thing again. The joy of being a pirate :ROFLMAO:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So do I need to redownload the entire thing again or is there a part that's just the update?
I'd strongly recommend using the torrent if you have any bandwidth issues, etc. as you can throttle a torrent client and you won't lose entire chunks of download pieces if a download fails from a file hosting site, etc.

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
I'd strongly recommend using the torrent if you have any bandwidth issues, etc. as you can throttle a torrent client and you won't lose entire chunks of download pieces if a download fails from a file hosting site, etc.

Yeah I was thinking of using the torrent but it seems to have disappeared from the thread.

PregLover2020

Jan 4, 2020
So I downloaded and extracted the game properly, at least I think, but when I click the application I'm taken to the Steam page. Any help on what I did wrong?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If the download is sending you to the Steam storepage, it's likely not cracked, just the game files. Try the torrent in post #3319 I believe it is pre-cracked.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So is the game not finished?
You can complete the "Go Outside" achievement from Stanley Parable and the game will still be in development with mini-patches and mini-contents. Also with some DLCs thrown your way, I guess.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
The full archive is sending me to the store page, and the first download of the 6 individual ones is corrupted.
So I downloaded and extracted the game properly, at least I think, but when I click the application I'm taken to the Steam page. Any help on what I did wrong?
Here is a link to the cracked core exe and updated Steam dll file that works around the Steam drm layer for Subverse 0.1.3 -
I have not personally used the one above but generally with cracks, you will simply use those files to replace existing ones within the same file structure of the location the game is installed on your system
If preferred, you can also use the torrent file I attached in my last post, it contains an already cracked version of the game with a very clean, simple installer GUI.

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
I'm not native English speaker , but his isn't same thing without adtional adjective?
anti
noun, plural an·tis.
a person who is opposed to a particular practice, party, policy, action, etc.
That's the joke. It's funny because that's not how you'd do a sentence grammatically correct, but it's still getting their message across, albeit a bit stupidly. It's taking what they said and adding an extra word to flip it back on the other person.

It's a bit weird to understand English idioms and customs of language as an outsider, so don't feel bad about not getting it, I only speak English and I'm still pretty bad at it lmao.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
That's the joke. It's funny because that's not how you'd do a sentence grammatically correct, but it's still getting their message across, albeit a bit stupidly. It's taking what they said and adding an extra word to flip it back on the other person.

It's a bit weird to understand English idioms and customs of language as an outsider, so don't feel bad about not getting it, I only speak English and I'm still pretty bad at it lmao.
Thanks for explanation, it was really bugging me.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Rewrote the description to better tell what's in the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Rewrote the description to better tell what's in the game.
Think the description a bit wrong, as it says "unlock a few sex animations as the game progress". Unlock all scenes in the early access you have 26, I guess for some that is few, but if you compare with other early access (0.1 releases), it's not that bad, whether you like the type of scenes that is another thing.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes