Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Since no one seems to want to play this game enough to provide a full save (lol), this is a full save from a copy/paste of a pinned post from Spanky in the #subverse-general channel on the (I assume future save files will go here as well):

Blythe - Version 0.8.0 - 100% Save File Thanks once again to our community member @DaKiller for providing a complete save file for the Blythe update and allowing me to repost after checking it. The only thing missing is one anomaly being completed due to it being bugged.
  • All PANDORA scenes unlocked.
  • All waifus above 30 devotion and relatively close to one another.
  • All mantics are leveled equally.
Enter %localappdata%\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames into the Windows Run app to open the save folder for the game. Download the provided file and rename it so that the underscores are replaced with spaces. It should look like this: Subverse Save Game Slot 1.sav. Place the file into the opened save folder. If the folder doesn't exist, open the game and start a new game. The folder should be created. Exit the game and perform the previous instructions, replacing the save file in your folder created by the game if necessary.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Since no one seems to want to play this game enough to provide a full save (lol), this is a full save from a copy/paste of a pinned post from Spanky in the #subverse-general channel on the (I assume future save files will go here as well):
Ya know Blythe’s update was back in July, chances are her save’s been shared here before.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
the fact that part 4,5,6 doesnt have a pixeldrain link makes me sad :(

Also that they lowered the daily limit from 10 to 5 like we dont notice... still the best download speed for me there so im stuck with that one.
Gofile doesnt work for me anymore.

GarefT

Feb 20, 2020
can't believe i've only found out about this game...

time to see how much i can subverse out of deez nuts

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
How do you got about extracting all the parts together? No way I can download it all at once.
You need to download all individual parts first. Then you open part01 (depending on the version Windows can do that but I'd recommend using 7zip or Winrar, both are free and easy to use) and extract the game folder to the desired place. Be aware you need enough free space (twice the game size since you can't delete the rar files before extracting is completed).

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Game update just arrived. Remember that this is purely adding devotion missions for testing and feedback. So y’all probably ain’t gonna want to download everything again for a few more fights.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Game update just arrived. Remember that this is purely adding devotion missions for testing and feedback. So y’all probably ain’t gonna want to download everything again for a few more fights.
I cant download anything right now with the torrent down.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
can confirm no new pandora :(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I cant download anything right now with the torrent down.
While waiting for 0.8.2 to leak, you can find 0.8.0 torrent here:
Subverse-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Velsomnia
2.90 star(s) 247 Votes