• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I can't help but think some people have hyped themselves up way more than I did and thus ended up incredibly disappointed.
Expectation management matters and the hype is 100% one of the big issues.
I mean, the devs called it "revolution" and promised the "highest possible quality" back in the days on their kickstarter. Of course people will expect something and if you add a few (very) questionalbe game design choices on top of that, you get a really bad rating.

It's a certainly decent game for casual players and it'll make a good number of people look out for other NSFW games, too.

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Expectation management matters and the hype is 100% one of the big issues.
I mean, the devs called it "revolution" and promised the "highest possible quality" back in the days on their kickstarter. Of course people will expect something and if you add a few (very) questionalbe game design choices on top of that, you get a really bad rating.

It's a certainly decent game for casual players and it'll make a good number of people look out for other NSFW games, too.
I didn't expect anything more than their movies on a grander scale, but with about the same amount of depth. Which is to say, not that much. Their stuff always felt like Taimanin at home.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Lol, now that was absolutely on purpose just because people have been whining about NTR

I do wonder if those are going to be scenes from the ending though.
I think it’s just a touching moment cuz they’re some of the last of their species. Maybe it’s a good ending where their home world gets fixed and is habitable again.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
you forgot Ela and huntress too :D
1715830239102.png
IF I DON'T SEE HIS MICROPENIS FUCK ANY OF THE HEROINES SOON... i'll just uninstall at best im just a broke boy lmao what can i do about it
He's a Vanneran he stated that they are capable of altering the length and girth of their penises at will making them compatible with everyone, he also has six testicles. According to the storyboard he only watches :( but he's happy to be home :3
1715831337632.png
1715831367362.png

Reactions: OuterACG

or65699

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone please tell me where to find gameplay videos with no commentary i like the story and I have been trying to find them but it is hard the only place I found it is on YouTube but I want uncensored and with no complications with the videos

2.90 star(s) 247 Votes