EcchiScottishGuy

Dec 24, 2021
Click on the reviews tab for the game and you will see in detail what people like and dislike about it.
There are some fair negative reviews that give constructive criticism but also keep in mind that a large influx of the negative reviews are from players in mainland Chine who review bombed after the devs said they would not add Chinese localization

Reactions: HEnthusiastxxx
Sep 26, 2021
Excuse my ignorance, but how the hell to I play this game?

I downloaded part 1, but after I unzip everything from the archiver, it says that the file can't be opened because it is missing some divers, or something. I am so confused. Also, I have no idea where the actual game file is. I keep trying to open what I think is the game file, but maybe that's why it won't open? What am I missing? Can someone list the process for opening this game?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Excuse my ignorance, but how the hell to I play this game?

I downloaded part 1, but after I unzip everything from the archiver, it says that the file can't be opened because it is missing some divers, or something. I am so confused. Also, I have no idea where the actual game file is. I keep trying to open what I think is the game file, but maybe that's why it won't open? What am I missing? Can someone list the process for opening this game?
Well, you need all parts, not just the first one; it's an archive. Then you can extract the game and run it (Subverse.exe).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Kristiann96

Jul 13, 2021
Hello I just download the game I'm wondering how many hours can I put in this game to unlock everything without skipping the dialogues, and how many girls you can have sex with. Thank you

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There are some fair negative reviews that give constructive criticism but also keep in mind that a large influx of the negative reviews are from players in mainland Chine who review bombed after the devs said they would not add Chinese localization
Some are for sure, but you get the same thing on the "positive" side - on Steam you can read down through them where some will say things like "boobies" or have some graphic made out of random characters showing a woman's rear end or boobs, marked positive. So the whole "review bombing" thing is certainly not one-sided. "Review boosting" is a thing, as well. I'm not sure if I recall ever seeing a Chinese related negative review here on F95, but the review score overall here is pretty darn close to the Steam percentage (2.5 stars out of 5, so around 50% on F95 and 54% on Steam currently.)

This is why I always recommend people reading a good number of both positive and negative reviews to get a detailed idea of what people's reactions are to the game. I'd also recommend sorting them by only reviews where the player played for a good 5 hours or more.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Some are for sure, but you get the same thing on the "positive" side - on Steam you can read down through them where some will say things like "boobies" or have some graphic made out of random characters showing a woman's rear end or boobs, marked positive. So the whole "review bombing" thing is certainly not one-sided. "Review boosting" is a thing, as well. I'm not sure if I recall ever seeing a Chinese related negative review here on F95, but the review score overall here is pretty darn close to the Steam percentage (2.5 stars out of 5, so around 50% on F95 and 54% on Steam currently.)

This is why I always recommend people reading a good number of both positive and negative reviews to get a detailed idea of what people's reactions are to the game. I'd also recommend sorting them by only reviews where the player played for a good 5 hours or more.
Agreed, review boosting is very real, saw it happen to batman arkham knight of all games. One reviewer with 0.1 hours of playtime just wrote something like "main menu looks good so far". It was a positive review ofcourse. I'd post a screenshot of it but I can't find it at the moment, I saw it a very long time ago.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Cmon the “review bombing” stuff was
to get activists to review boost their shit game
It wasn't just to get positive review boosts, it was to pollute negative reviews so whenever anyone asks about why there are so many shills can say "oh it's just bots, game is great devs are based lol"

Reactions: XXII

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
How do I change the girls' outfits? I don't see an option to in the locker room but DEMI told me I could buy outfits...

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
How do I change the girls' outfits? I don't see an option to in the locker room but DEMI told me I could buy outfits...
So far it’s just in Pandora, a red color look for DEMI. We know there’ll be outfits outside of that eventually, as we saw Lily in a tight red outfit in a preview a while back

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
So far it’s just in Pandora, a red color look for DEMI. We know there’ll be outfits outside of that eventually, as we saw Lily in a tight red outfit in a preview a while back
Damn, that's a shame. I was hoping all of that was implemented. Oh well

Jan 14, 2018
Why tf are a lot of the main missions near impossible to do? I've basically had to skip a majority of them because the balancing and mechanics are so bad.

Tried to kill the gay angel with the ultra instinct kitty: focusing the healers? doesn't work, there's a minimum of 2 that spawn and immediately get a turn. Focus azarion? doesn't work, he walks up and sentinels heal him + damage you. Mix up? doesn't work.
Even Elden Ring is easier.
Makes sense , early access and all that they probably only focus on the sex scenes but like c'mon at least make it easy, don't make it impossible then put a "skip" option.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Why tf are a lot of the main missions near impossible to do? I've basically had to skip a majority of them because the balancing and mechanics are so bad.

Tried to kill the gay angel with the ultra instinct kitty: focusing the healers? doesn't work, there's a minimum of 2 that spawn and immediately get a turn. Focus azarion? doesn't work, he walks up and sentinels heal him + damage you. Mix up? doesn't work.
Even Elden Ring is easier.
Makes sense though, early access and all that they probably only focus on the sex scenes.
Ideally you want to keep as much distance as possible, since if the healers heal Azz, you'll take AoE damage.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes