Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
lol reading thru the known issues this seems to be like Wild Life where we will see updates for the next 10 yrs +

somewhereunfair

Apr 14, 2022
This is the only 'hentai' game I have on my steam profile because I didn't really look closely and thought it was a shoot em up with sexy characters :HideThePain:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
And what has been updated? The latest patch 0.82 was released in September (Steam version -_-)...
And then I skip playing last patch (because need to start the game from the beginning)... let it be in the library until better times (or until release -_- ).... And, the hero’s face with panties on his head infuriates me ...

• Angry
Reactions: akimbofresh

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And what has been updated? The latest patch 0.82 was released in September (Steam version -_-)...
And then I skip playing last patch (because need to start the game from the beginning)... let it be in the library until better times (or until release -_- ).... And, the hero’s face with panties on his head infuriates me ...
that start from the beginning bit is when the game reaches 1.0

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Do we really need to download the whole 50gb again? I just downloaded the latest version last week.... The dev really needs to add "update only" into his game. Only mega's link works for me, the other sites can't be accessed. So I have to wait 3-4 days to download it completely because for some reason, mega doesn't accept my payment when I try to upgrade my account.

I might just put this game on freeze until the final version is out..

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Do we really need to download the whole 50gb again? I just downloaded the latest version last week.... The dev really needs to add "update only" into his game. Only mega's link works for me, the other sites can't be accessed. So I have to wait 3-4 days to download it completely because for some reason, mega doesn't accept my payment when I try to upgrade my account.

bro the game is on steam if youre willing to upgrade for mega and spend nearly as much as the game. anyway this isnt an actual update and there are no devs here btw . you should complain to the uploader who controls how its distributed.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Redownloading everything is the life of a pirate. You don't want to deal with that, feel free to actually support the studio by buying the game (if you're able to and your place of living allows for it)

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021

The 0.8.2 version has been out for quite a while actually, made a torrent for it on 2/10/2023 so more than a month ago, soon to be 2.
To be fair the thread wasn't updated and since there was very little new content nobody was in any rush either so I don't blame you.

Any chance someone could upload a torrent for the new version? I'll happily seed after
this really needs a torrent mirror
I couldn't agree more w/ you, fellow friend
Torrent reattached here, have fun.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes