EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
i+aHxw.png

Overview:
In this game you play as Nova, a normal girl who got turned into a succubus overnight, her womb tattoo speaks to her letting her know that in order to survive the night she must have sex... But to get to her victims she must go through hoards of succubus turned into darkness who did not get enough cum to survive!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-20
Release Date: 2023-11-30
Developer: Katsis -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

TdSDON.gif OUX_mR.png vq+e8v.png 2VCD7E.png cdFdiL.png 4aBCl0.png czV_c2.png +zVwBA.png

Last edited:

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
so far i have only found three coins... One behind the billboard with teh succubus, one down a street on the left side of the map, and the one at the end of the map. been running against buildings and walls for almost an hour now and i am getting nowhere

Edit: As soon as i type this, i found an area to the right of the billboard between two fences. tho it would be easier to just go down from the 50 energy house... how am i this dumb to miss this much of the map lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosRiderWolf

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
...a normal girl who got turned into a succubus overnight...
Y'know, as one does. It'd be weirder if she didn't turn into one overnight.
...her womb tattoo speaks to her...
Does it pulse in time with its speech, like those audio spectrum circles in NoCopyrightSounds videos?
In fact, where the hell is it? I don't see it in any of the promotional pics for the game.
...in order to survive the night, she must have sex.
Me too, man... me too. And yet somehow, I persist in this doomed world.

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone figured out how to get the achievement for getting hooked while stunned? There doesn't seem to be a stagger mechanic so I think I'm missing something

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Lemme just dump this question right here, since ive been "around" for almost 4 decades now, and i havent spotted the change before - when exactly have "elven" ears started to protrude outwards from the head rather than just being pointy along the head?

It might be a silly question, but im honestly used to the latter, and whenever i see those ears pointing outwards, something... very quietly... is starting to boil within me.

Anyone?

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
Lemme just dump this question right here, since ive been "around" for almost 4 decades now, and i havent spotted the change before - when exactly have "elven" ears started to protrude outwards from the head rather than just being pointy along the head?

It might be a silly question, but im honestly used to the latter, and whenever i see those ears pointing outwards, something... very quietly... is starting to boil within me.

Anyone?
Both have been used since forever, there is no change there. Many fantasy species have pointed ears for reasons.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes