bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's kinda how succubi are supposed to be.
there is no such thing as the "magic human dick that tames the succubi"
they are the predator, you are the prey.
It's kinda sad that there are very few games that get it right.
uhhhh, yes and no. Originally no, Succubus original lore is they just sap out vitality leaving behind a husk/shell of a man (eventually recoving over time afaik), not actually killing (at least intentionally, in some fiction the man would die of dehydration or something as a result of the constant sex, not intentionally being killed). (and I believe was in dreams only). They actually killing you, and being in reality afaik is shit that came later, and is up to creative choice.

Normally, they just feed on sex/sexual energy, and are lust demons, they don't actually kill... Not that kind of demon fam.

Them killing, is the same as a succubus having a tail that can suck sperm out, i.e. something that is added to that specific story and not the norm.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
uhhhh, yes and no. Originally no, Succubus original lore is they just sap out vitality leaving behind a husk/shell of a man (eventually recoving over time afaik), not actually killing (at least intentionally, in some fiction the man would die of dehydration or something as a result of the constant sex, not intentionally being killed). (and I believe was in dreams only). They actually killing you, and being in reality afaik is shit that came later, and is up to creative choice.

Normally, they just feed on sex/sexual energy, and are lust demons, they don't actually kill... Not that kind of demon fam.

Them killing, is the same as a succubus having a tail that can suck sperm out, i.e. something that is added to that specific story and not the norm.
Yes and no.

According to Jewish lore it means that the first succubus was originally a human - namely Adam's first wife who turned into a succubus after enganging in sexual activity with the archangel Samuel.
So she did have a physical body in reality.

Also succubi indeed "just" drained life energy in dreams BUT repeated contact of the same human with succubi could result in death - pretty mucgh truly having his life energy squeezed out.
This was not a side-effect but simply the result of being drained too often.
As such it was not the succubus's goal but also not just coincidence.
The succubus simply wanted life energy and did not care if the human man would die as result or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Nothing-

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yes and no.

According to Jewish lore it means that the first succubus was originally a human - namely Adam's first wife who turned into a succubus after enganging in sexual activity with the archangel Samuel.
So she did have a physical body in reality.

Also succubi indeed "just" drained life energy in dreams BUT repeated contact of the same human with succubi could result in death - pretty mucgh truly having his life energy squeezed out.
This was not a side-effect but simply the result of being drained too often.
As such it was not the succubus's goal but also not just coincidence.
The succubus simply wanted life energy and did not care if the human man would die as result or not.
I remember Adam's first wife was Lilith, am I mistaken? It's been awhile since I last read...
So... One way or another Adam got cucked by Samael?

• Haha
Reactions: afedvfe

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Quite an unique gameplay as compared to other RPGM games. Not your usual 'fight, item, escape' kind of fights. I doubt I'll be cheating for this game, has quite an interesting storyline to me too.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Got a warning for I'm guessing gore. I didn't do this area yet, but would this thread want a gore tag then?
Good news is the game will just let you skip the whole area and consider it completed, but it ignores the special succubus.
1640434381160.png

Also here's a save with (what I think is) 80% of the game done. Save should be in the recollection room; to leave just talk to the clock on the wall.

Last edited:

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
oh they finally made a thread for this, nice! does anyone know if this is the version with mods or is it just the version from the old ulmf thread?

IntonerZero

Dec 1, 2017
don't worry the "gore" is not visual and they just fuck you too dead:sneaky:
There is one scene in particular where a gore is described and violent actions happen to people around you including vore, but it isn't shown in CGs and doesn't happen to the player character. That's probably what they were talking about.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Got a warning for I'm guessing gore. I didn't do this area yet, but would this thread want a gore tag then?
Good news is the game will just let you skip the whole area and consider it completed, but it ignores the special succubus.
View attachment 1561973

Also here's a save with (what I think is) 80% of the game done. Save should be in the recollection room; to leave just talk to the clock on the wall.
Nah no gore, there's just some blood. Think of the vampires in MGQ kind of thing. There is some more things talked about, but nothing shown that would count as gore.

While working for the True End, and referring to a guide, do I have to actually do it exactly in order? I missed unlocking a character, that then unlocks another... but I still have the ability to smash doors, so could I just go and do it out of order? For that matter, it mentions defeating the Notorious Succubi right away, but there seems to be nothing to stop you from going back and fighting them later.

Reactions: hirosan1337

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Holy cow, thank you for whoever translated this gem. Almost perfection, best eroge I've played this year. Cleverly paced, balanced difficulty, superb artwork. The homage with the guest characters to the other well-known works in the genre just makes it even better.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes