knoife

Mar 29, 2019
First Spiderman NWH, now a monster girl game by the man himself?!

But side note, the translator note asks us to move the contents of the www folder into the one of the same name in the game's main folder. I only see one www folder. is there another or am I missing something?
NVM I just noticed the link to the translation!!!

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
is there any way you can finish the game with the first character (ichinose seiji) who childhood friend with ayumu because when i read guide there's said you can decide not to past on another virgin for the achievement, so i think it's implying you can finish the game with 1 virgin only

TatsumaruOZ

Jan 30, 2019
I can't play this game, every time I close it it causes me a blue screen that gives me an error called "BAD_POOL_CALLER" a shame I liked the game.

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
wtf are you talking about? Murder succubus games are a dime a dozen. MG mega is packed full of such games. Just because you're not satisfied with the amount of games choosing to go for a more lethal depiction doesn't mean the market is lacking in such content.
I am not talking about Murder Succubi but rather about succubi that you cannot defeat with your magic dick.
It kinda makes as much sense as defeating lions by punching them in the teeth with your throat.
That being said people are allowed to enjoy what they want, I never asked the whole hentai industry to cater to me and me alone.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
is there any way you can finish the game with the first character (ichinose seiji) who childhood friend with ayumu because when i read guide there's said you can decide not to past on another virgin for the achievement, so i think it's implying you can finish the game with 1 virgin only
No, the fastest you can finish the game is by getting the base five guys you are able to choose to die.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I am not talking about Murder Succubi but rather about succubi that you cannot defeat with your magic dick.
It kinda makes as much sense as defeating lions by punching them in the teeth with your throat.
That being said people are allowed to enjoy what they want, I never asked the whole hentai industry to cater to me and me alone.
so I can't even fight against huh :unsure: , well I know sometimes in the real world try to fight against your predator give you a bad ending but if a game give me a choice to fight is kind sad when don't matter my struggles it give me absolutely nothing,but is like you said "people are allowed to enjoy what they want".

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So what exactly does the 'true ending' entail? Happy ending? Everyone dies and demons take over? Any kind of visual novel with a 'true ending', especially with bad ends, can really go super dark ending wise if it wants to (see: "Haha, funny pigeon dating sim... the final chapter is about genocide and horrific experiments and the main character is no longer playable for reasons")

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
One Must Be Cum-Squeezed ... To Death
Dang it I thought it would finally be the time for being Cum-Squeezed ... To Life. These greedy succubi need to take the hint and give back for once. It's always just take take take with them. No decency in demons these days.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That's kinda how succubi are supposed to be.
there is no such thing as the "magic human dick that tames the succubi"
they are the predator, you are the prey.
It's kinda sad that there are very few games that get it right.
Just an excuse to create submisssive male focused games. It's fiction. If they wanted to create a male protagonist badass enough to tame succubus then they would. This is why i can't enjoy most succubus content since 90% contents involving them are pure femdom.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dang it I thought it would finally be the time for being Cum-Squeezed ... To Life. These greedy succubi need to take the hint and give back for once. It's always just take take take with them. No decency in demons these days.
But males are cows, we are made to be milked. Moo

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
So what exactly does the 'true ending' entail? Happy ending? Everyone dies and demons take over? Any kind of visual novel with a 'true ending', especially with bad ends, can really go super dark ending wise if it wants to (see: "Haha, funny pigeon dating sim... the final chapter is about genocide and horrific experiments and the main character is no longer playable for reasons")
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone list the guest succubi characters? I only recognized alma elma.

Full Save:

Last edited:

fzoneptl

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone got fps problem? my laptop, while not super beefy, is quite good but playing this it just randomly lag and frames drop to single digit.

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
Just an excuse to create submisssive male focused games. It's fiction. If they wanted to create a male protagonist badass enough to tame succubus then they would. This is why i can't enjoy most succubus content since 90% contents involving them are pure femdom.
I mean, they do, quite a bit actually. the entire lust grimm series is basically "there are sex demons everywhere but somehow your dick is magic"

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I mean, they do, quite a bit actually. the entire lust grimm series is basically "there are sex demons everywhere but somehow your dick is magic"
Isn't the main theme of that series still femdom? I tried the first game for a few hours and iirc if you want any sex you gotta lose to the succubus and most of the sex scenes the mc would play the bottom role. I mean it was an ok game, the story seems interesting just that i think i'd enjoy it a lot more if i was into femdom because that's kinda the whole point.

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
Isn't the main theme of that series still femdom? I tried the first game for a few hours and iirc if you want any sex you gotta lose to the succubus and most of the sex scenes the mc would play the bottom role. I mean it was an ok game, the story seems interesting just that i think i'd enjoy it a lot more if i was into femdom because that's kinda the whole point.
There is no animation or CG for "winning" but still you battle succubi by fucking them until... dunno, they somehow die from cumming or something?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes