mynameisnotje

Nov 27, 2019
Is anyone else getting an error that reads:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'render' of undefined

Would appreciate some help here, using Crossover for what it's worth.

Reactions: Slothsquared

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error that reads:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'render' of undefined

Would appreciate some help here, using Crossover for what it's worth.
I couldn't for my life get rid of similar issues on linux whether with wine or running windows in virtualbox. Loads of forums about webgl and fonts and winetricks and yadda yadda, so many hours wasted. If it's any similar on Mac I suggest you to use from now on for rpgmaker games. It just works. Extract, copy the game files into it's folder then run the nw executable. The worst thing I need to do since is renaming some files every now and then. (Because linux is case sensitive.)

Reactions: fkill

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Don't take this the wrong way but YOU are the virgin(s).
Yeah, that's what I mean.

I manage to find five including the first MC. In total, I have 5, enough for the real Succubuses. However, if the tables in the dying dream is right, then there are more than 5 of them.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, that's what I mean.

I manage to find five including the first MC. In total, I have 5, enough for the real Succubuses. However, if the tables in the dying dream is right, then there are more than 5 of them.
there are 8

the others are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mynameisnotje

Nov 27, 2019
I couldn't for my life get rid of similar issues on linux whether with wine or running windows in virtualbox. Loads of forums about webgl and fonts and winetricks and yadda yadda, so many hours wasted. If it's any similar on Mac I suggest you to use from now on for rpgmaker games. It just works. Extract, copy the game files into it's folder then run the nw executable. The worst thing I need to do since is renaming some files every now and then. (Because linux is case sensitive.)
I appreciate it, thank you!

Mar 11, 2021
Does anyone know how many virgins are there along with their locations?
As others mentioned there's 8 total, the main 5 in the club itself (starter guy, swimmer, occultist, track captain, and the delinquent unlocked by buying the gas can from the merchant) plus the three hidden virgins

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then the three hidden Virgins also have their own bossfights with specific NPCs in the clubhouse, they only trigger if you have the right character so be sure to save before interacting with the girls.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Can anyone list the guest succubi characters? I only recognized alma elma.
-Alma Elma is of course from Monster Girl Quest
-Fulbuea is from Succubus Rhapsodia by Dreamania (considered to be a spiritual successor to the original Succubus Quest games)
-Sophia is by the artist Shiki, famous for murder succubi (as was brought up in the thread). their art is featured in the game Succubus Prison - House of Lewd Demons by tokinogiri
-Elfride is from The Evil of Commons by Tomohiro Kai
-Succubus-chan is an OC by Usuki, who does a lot of work for Dieselmine

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone know a list of accessories and keys you get from the standard onscreen monster girls? What they upgrade into as well if you know. The drop rate is stupid low on them. Far as I can tell you may only buy 1 Fortune item for per game that guarantees a drop.

I know of a broken clock that goes to a warped one ( it's the girl in the hole I think mirror dungeon)- luxurious - so critical rate +20% I think it may have been mood build rate? and one feather from a harpy on the tracks for crit damage +30%

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes