Limita

Oct 5, 2019
help, I entered the first notorius succubus only to take a quick peek at her, but I accidently overwrite my save and now I can only beat her up or lose a life, does anyone know if there is a way to return? and if not, then does setting my game difficult to normal, defeating her, and resetting my difficulty to hard will make me unable to gain the achievement of defeating every succubus on hard?

Sep 16, 2018
This game is pretty excellent. Question just getting started, how do I start determining which stance I start in? And are the mementos just used to bury in the counselors office for skills, or are they also like extra lives?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
This game is pretty excellent. Question just getting started, how do I start determining which stance I start in? And are the mementos just used to bury in the counselors office for skills, or are they also like extra lives?
Best I can tell, the stance you start with is mostly based on your choice at the very start of the game on how you respond to the fairy. I assume you can tweak this stance with your dialog choices down the line but other than that, the 2nd room in a skill tree from burying the memento will have a chest with an equipment that lets your change which stance you start in as well as down the line the shop has a consumable that changes your starting stance. As for other uses for mementos, there's none that I know of.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
The game looks interesting but it's super laggy at battle scenes.
Cant really play it cause of it(

Upd:
I mean the animated battle scenes.
The static ones feels kinda ok
If your animated battle scenes get laggy, save, quit and close the game. Start the game back up and the next ones should be good. It's an RPG Maker issue that causes it unfortunately, so once the lag kicks in, save and close.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
You can buy a second of those Fortune items per game, provided you hit the true ending path. (Match all eight available characters to their death.)
matched all girls correctl, but after that I got fight with 5 main girls together and got dropped into ng+
upd - looked at earlier pages - I failed to find all guest girls.
missed Elfride and Alma Elma.
where can I find them?

Last edited:

theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
matched all girls correctl, but after that I got fight with 5 main girls together and got dropped into ng+
upd - looked at earlier pages - I failed to find all guest girls.
missed Elfride and Alma Elma.
where can I find them?
Elfride you need to break the teaset in the woods-area to access.
Alma Elma requires you to utilize the yellow button correctly in the canyon area. Might be different, unsure if I recalled them correctly.

Sep 16, 2018
I mean, there are only three things you can 'mess up'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So does that mean I have to go to a specific area based on the guy I picked when I resurrect? I just beat the first boss, the schoolgirl friend of the first guy, and then picked the swimmer, so I need to go to the pool zone with him?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes