EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
this game is kinda dark and fucked up . . . i like it its just like me
You'd like LonaRPG then, if you haven't played it yet. For reference my first decent run had me raping people until they exploded into a pile of twisted flesh and semen which I would then feast upon, all while nursing my smelly child who problably had fish blood. Unfortunatly I fell asleep too close to a tribe of women who impaled me on a wooden stake the momement I woke up, killing me instantly. My child survived, gowing up into a sea witch who did much of the same minus the dead part.

Makes this game feel like a friendly stroll through candyland in comparison.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
CLEARLY you didnt play the game but . . . scoff whatever i am not gonna bother with you
Man, at least stop projecting. I get that you want to look edgy in a forum full of strangers, but don't try to makes us believe that the game we all have played is dark and fucked up, because it isn't. It literally sounds like you haven't played the game and have come here only to bother.

DarkFlamey

Feb 7, 2021
You'd like LonaRPG then, if you haven't played it yet. For reference my first decent run had me raping people until they exploded into a pile of twisted flesh and semen which I would then feast upon, all while nursing my smelly child who problably had fish blood. Unfortunatly I fell asleep too close to a tribe of women who impaled me on a wooden stake the momement I woke up, killing me instantly. My child survived, gowing up into a sea witch who did much of the same minus the dead part.

Makes this game feel like a friendly stroll through candyland in comparison.
i checked this out and must i say . . . good for you? it is too wholesome too sweet for my refined taste.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes