RPGM Completed Succubus' Basket - I Was Abducted And Made A Cumpet [Ason]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 16, 2018
When I press any button on the main screen I get an error message that says Audio/SE/Cursor1. I tried replacing the audio files with the link someone mentioned here, still does it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I get an error message that says Audio/SE/Cursor1...
That's from the I think not the game folder, try installing it again. And if you haven't started playing this yet go get the Kagura version of the game instead, it is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Prehaps one this game is remaster of the other?
This is the older version, the other is the newer published one. The Kagura on has no mosaic (as it's not a Japan based company) and a different translation. For some reason this one wasn't replaced.

Unless you don't like the installer go with Cage, this one has other issue as well as the mosaic.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
This is the older version, the other is the newer published one. The Kagura on has no mosaic (as it's not a Japan based company) and a different translation. For some reason this one wasn't replaced.

Unless you don't like the installer go with Cage, this one has other issue as well as the mosaic.

Thanks for your answer. I already started to play Cage, and then I saw this game got confused a bit. So I guess I'll continue with Cage

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
So you need a total of four shards to progress to the end, I just couldn't be bothered after obtaining three. Apparently, the fourth one which I hadn't collected was only obtainable by outlasting the succubus FL during her weekly chase at night (where you have to get clever with the boxes). After relogging for half an hour, I just said fuck it, I'm dusting off my rpg-maker save editor (which I abhor using since I don't really like cheating my way to winning a game, just feels bittersweet). I just couldn't outrun her.

Feelsbadman.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So you need a total of four shards to progress to the end, I just couldn't be bothered after obtaining three. Apparently, the fourth one which I hadn't collected was only obtainable by outlasting the succubus FL during her weekly chase at night (where you have to get clever with the boxes). After relogging for half an hour, I just said fuck it, I'm dusting off my rpg-maker save editor (which I abhor using since I don't really like cheating my way to winning a game, just feels bittersweet). I just couldn't outrun her.

Feelsbadman.
Sorry to hear you had to use a cheat engine to run from her. Everytime she chased me she caught me and her way with MC. It's been a couple of months since I played this game, can you remind me where the other 3 shards were? I beat the game but I don't think I ever managed to outlast her weekly raids.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Sorry to hear you had to use a cheat engine to run from her. Everytime she chased me she caught me and her way with MC. It's been a couple of months since I played this game, can you remind me where the other 3 shards were? I beat the game but I don't think I ever managed to outlast her weekly raids.
If memory serves, one shard was obtained the first time you met the blonde ghost, there was one in the water along the edges of the final forest room (with all the gates), and one dropped whenever you caught the blonde ghost in the dungeons (rare occurrence).

Turns out I was wrong, it looks like you can get a shard from outlasting FL, but you don't need to since you can keep getting shards from catching the blonde ghost when she rarely appears in the dungeons. Go figure, found that out right as I was finishing the game. All good though, was a fun play all the same.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If memory serves, one shard was obtained the first time you met the blonde ghost, there was one in the water along the edges of the final forest room (with all the gates), and one dropped whenever you caught the blonde ghost in the dungeons (rare occurrence).

Turns out I was wrong, it looks like you can get a shard from outlasting FL, but you don't need to since you can keep getting shards from catching the blonde ghost when she rarely appears in the dungeons. Go figure, found that out right as I was finishing the game. All good though, was a fun play all the same.
Oh okay, that would explain it than. I chased the ghost girl every time I saw her and a few of those times I caught her. Out of curiosity, where is the point that you can't pass without the shards and what happens if you don't have enough by then?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Oh okay, that would explain it than. I chased the ghost girl every time I saw her and a few of those times I caught her. Out of curiosity, where is the point that you can't pass without the shards and what happens if you don't have enough by then?
You need the shards to open a series of gates at the end of the forest dungeon (specifically the cave section of the forest dungeon), and one more shard to interact with the ghost girl after she jumps into the water once you open the final gate (3 gates, 1 girl-in-water, 4 shards needed total); if you don't have enough, there was a teleport circle right there at the beginning of the gates, so you can just go back and keep playing the game, coming back whenever you want/need to use another shard.

Uadies

Oct 20, 2020
Finished the game , would like to say that lil bit disappointed at the ending. I'd expect Theres 2 different ending.
well overall I really like the game, the grind is decent, i remember last night i suffered a lot from the elves and Alraune.
so then, I grind for hours. and i played till morning that my stats were unbalanced cause of grinding for multiple time.
then I speedrun the upper floor like nothing. then fought the boss without using any items.

• Wow
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes