RPGM Completed Succubus' Basket - I Was Abducted And Made A Cumpet [Ason]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

safeman

May 25, 2019
They are "animated". By that I mean the picture is shaking up and down.

Also do yourself a favor and override the battle music file and the home music file with music from another game, I recommend Succubus Academia's music - it's fire. The files are compatible since they are all ogg.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
They are "animated". By that I mean the picture is shaking up and down.

Also do yourself a favor and override the battle music file and the home music file with music from another game, I recommend Succubus Academia's music - it's fire. The files are compatible since they are all ogg.
You don't like the battle and home themes from this game? I haven't played Succubus Academia yet, are there any specific OSTs you would suggest replacing them with?

safeman

May 25, 2019
Well the music in this game is not original, it's just basic music from RPGmaker and it's very mediocre.

Battle of the Mind.ogg in this game's BGM folder is the battle during sex fights. Replace it with whatever you like, but I recommend SA_Battle_Boss.ogg from Succubus Academia.

Town_-_Remembering_Home_LOOP_d.ogg is the town theme in this game. I recommend SA_Battle_Mnemosyne.ogg from SA for this.

BGM06.ogg is the defeat scene here. I recommend SA_Battle_Boss2.ogg from SA for it.

Also I obviously recommend to actually play Succubus Academia :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well the music in this game is not original, it's just basic music from RPGmaker and it's very mediocre.

Battle of the Mind.ogg in this game's BGM folder is the battle during sex fights. Replace it with whatever you like, but I recommend SA_Battle_Boss.ogg from Succubus Academia.

Town_-_Remembering_Home_LOOP_d.ogg is the town theme in this game. I recommend SA_Battle_Mnemosyne.ogg from SA for this.

BGM06.ogg is the defeat scene here. I recommend SA_Battle_Boss2.ogg from SA for it.

Also I obviously recommend to actually play Succubus Academia :sneaky:
You seem to recommend it pretty highly, bout how long does it take to complete? Also, are those OSTs on Youtube or any other site where I can stream them?

safeman

May 25, 2019
Well you can search it, seems like these are uploaded to youtube.

How long? Depends on if you intend to play fair or use cheats :cool:
Well if you're playing this then finish this first then move on.

To use cheats in this (and in SA) this plugin will work:
Edit: Oh wait nevermind, this is not for this game. But yes for SA.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I keep getting an error whenever I try to run the game it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". Anyone know what this is? I've never had this issue before.
It's saying you need to download this:

• Angry
Reactions: safeman

safeman

May 25, 2019
Only possible with external programs I think.. This is RPGM game, so it lets you go full screen and that's it.

Grimwauld

Aug 7, 2023
Good entry - this is a fairly solid BF:RPG.
(Yes, padding my post count as I slowly find things that actually interest me :p )
Agreed with the Succubus Academia suggestions tho.

This one is a mcDonalds' meal. Solid, decent, and fun.
But this is what you play while watching for better games to come out ;)

Succubus Academia is better, and I highly recommend it as a must-play too, if you enjoyed this game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes