RPGM Completed Succubus' Basket - I Was Abducted And Made A Cumpet [Ason]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Wow, that was a great game. The battlefuck parts got a little repetitive (they were good, but had low rewards for winning and I REALLY lost interest fighting the rando BF girls after a point) but I really liked the characters and plot, which is totally why everyone plays H-games right? Sucks about the occasionally questionable translation, but in general most of it was good enough to convey what they wanted to.

I was a bit disappointed there was no option to choose to stay in the castle at the end though, I liked the 3 main ladies of the castle enough and the backstory reveal made it morally acceptable for me - Shatiya swore to never kill a human again, she was just bored as hell. But apparently the main character would rather just go sleep on hi own bed. Which, to be fair, I can empathize with as well.

Having a choice between 'freedom' and 'stay on your own terms' would have been nice though, since at that point you fucked Shatiya silly so you're definitely not 'just' a cumpet anymore - not sure if you're always forced to cum inside 3x at the end or if that only happened 'cuz I won in Insert stance but I liked that touch as well.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 2, 2019
Sorry! I didn't know. I searched with the name "Cage of Succubi" and it was not in the result. And since this topic is about the same game, I guessed it was right to inform here. Sorry again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kagura's uncensored English version of the game, although unfortunately a installer. I don't see a zz_sex5 here, maybe make one out of one of the others.

Edit - Looking back through the thread there's no number 5, and might be a missing paizuri file too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm more interested in your background than your problem. Did you check the audio is there? maybe you got error when downloading?
My background is from a VN game called Succulust. It's a work in progress but it's artwork is amazing:
https://f95zone.to/threads/succulust-v0-0-7-pinky-pads.74127/

Kagura's uncensored English version of the game, although unfortunately a installer. I don't see a zz_sex5 here, maybe make one out of one of the others.

Edit - Looking back through the thread there's no number 5, and might be a missing paizuri file too.
I am downloading the Succubus Cage now. I looked through it's thread and I didn't see anyone posting about the missing audio file so that is a good sign. I didn't noticed the missing paizuri file yet, do you know which one that is?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes