RPGM Completed Succubus' Basket - I Was Abducted And Made A Cumpet [Ason]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Anyone here know where the last 3rd Shard Of Dream is? I already got 2 of them can't find the last one

FelixCL

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone here know where the last 3rd Shard Of Dream is? I already got 2 of them can't find the last one
I got 3 of them by :
Dropped during first visit blonde girl after clear forest 5.
Survive Shatiya random night visits.
Random appearance of blonde girl in the dungeon ( Have to interact with her while she is running).

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I got 3 of them by :
Dropped during first visit blonde girl after clear forest 5.
Survive Shatiya random night visits.
Random appearance of blonde girl in the dungeon ( Have to interact with her while she is running).
Survive how? You can't escape right?

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
This game is really grind heavy but still fun at the same time. Just got to the deep forest area, night raids are still hard to get through without getting caught. I've found two of the audio errors, one is the elf and the other is the maid. For the elf, go to the audio file and copy zz_sex6, paste it in the same folder, and rename the copy into zz_sex5. For the maid, hers is in audio. Go to that file, copy zz_paizuri_2, and paste it in same folder, rename copy to zz_paizuri_1. Will try to post third if I run into it if no one else already has.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
This game is really grind heavy but still fun at the same time. Just got to the deep forest area, night raids are still hard to get through without getting caught. I've found two of the audio errors, one is the elf and the other is the maid. For the elf, go to the audio file and copy zz_sex6, paste it in the same folder, and rename the copy into zz_sex5. For the maid, hers is in audio. Go to that file, copy zz_paizuri_2, and paste it in same folder, rename copy to zz_paizuri_1. Will try to post third if I run into it if no one else already has.
I changed names like you said, audio-->SE--> zz_paizuri_1 copy rename zz_pairuri_2.. Now i have poth files, but still theres coming errors :(

yay! i got it, it was in bgs folder :) Thank you for telling, now its cool play again :)

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
I can't seem to defeat any of the bfs
There are a few things to do for the first week I'd say before getting past the first dungeon area. Whenever you are at the castle, be sure to look everywhere for items to make aphrodisiacs that increase different stats. Also, be sure to get bread from the kitchen, it helps restore vp. Try for the first week to just grind the dungeon till you run out of vp without ever fighting the bf girl, you just lose levels and stats that way. As you fight the random monsters, (spiders, plants, etc.) you get exp and level up. Also, collect the items in the dungeons as well to make more aphrodisiacs the next day. If you do run into a bf fight, run away from it. The next day, tell the maid about it, and she will boost a bf skill to 9. You'll want to grind and sell things to the cat to get the materials to make accessories as well. You have to grind a nice bit in the beginning to get through the bf fights. After you clear the first bf girl and dungeon, be careful on certain days in the castle. The maid or the witch will start a fight with you.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes