3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1634602025894.png

Overview:
You play as a guy who is stuck in a massive mansion with a bunch of succubi and monster girls. They're all trying to drain your cum! There doesn’t seem to be an exit on the main floor... the only way to go is up. On each floor you climb, different enemies will be introduced. There is a tough boss battle on the top floor, so make sure to level up before challenging her!​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-19
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Original Title: サキュバスバトルシミュレーター
Developer: Jamming Software
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Previous work: Succubus Maze
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANY ERRORS

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - - -

Extras: - -

preview1.gif preview2.gif image_2021-10-18_200034.png

Last edited:

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Cant read the book on floor one? Clicked the golden statue just flashes and a TING sound. How to play this game? lol

Reactions: Satyr

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
I litteraly can't get past the very first room.
There's a book on the north but I can't read it despite pressing enter right next to it.
And the two purples crystals are blocking the way...

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
to be honest? the game is pretty boring. after a while, when you found out the movement pattern of these npcs, you don´t get caught and the bosses maybe hard, but that´s all. there was literally nothing which kept me entertained to finish this game.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I have the same problem with the animations. A flashing green pillar appears and images get distorted. I had this issue when I tried the Japanese version too so I know it's not because the MTL broke something.

I litteraly can't get past the very first room.
There's a book on the north but I can't read it despite pressing enter right next to it.
And the two purples crystals are blocking the way...
You have to press the interaction button (enter works too but I prefer z) when you're facing the book exactly at the center.

Reactions: PacoTheOne1
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes