Centar

Jun 26, 2017
you have a chance there to add spice to the game reavealing the story to averia and fuck her silly, but no; is the same if you run home, lick the sperm in your back or get a fresh batch from the source as i see now this will be a changing character who will stay female anyway by any means necesary.
you dropped the ball sudenly changing from the original game to this, ignoring the choices of the user until now. Now you dropped again hinting choices where there is none. you surely already started to lose subscribers and will keep losing them this way

PD: Also you use MT (machine translation) for the dialogs?

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Why does it tell you that whether you want to get a vagina again or keep your penis will be up to you and whether you want to eat cum to get a pussy again and then in the very next update force you to take cum pills and then fuck some dude? And why does the MC suddenly want a vagina again when they have been trying to get their dick back since the beginning? I was looking forward to this update to finally have the futa protagonist that was on in the tags of part 1 and it got taken away immediately.

Reactions: asero7k

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Also going through the patreon updates were apparently going to be forced to have nipple piercings because of a poll instead of making it optional. Why are you just taking away choices?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
a futa ay?, but i love the previous with only fem genetic :HideThePain:, or could it be can be both "a cock n pussy" :KEK:

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Not going to lie, having gotten here for the futa/trans mc tag and then seeing the boat crash this hard gives me the vibes that I traveled back in time and only realized I just boarded the titanic after it is already in the middle of the ocean. OGs don't seem to be happy, new people don't seem to be happy and the audience is getting chipped away slowly like how the piercing-thing might turn away 30% if it isn't optional according to the voting-estimates.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I also prefer [cock+pussy] futas. Why is it one OR the other? Both is waaay more fun but...
oh well :KEK:

MC impregnation option... when? :devilish:

Reactions: uniquediznuts
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes