Apr 6, 2024
View attachment 2569835

Overview:
This is the sequel to the game Succubus Contract.
The story continues after the MC in the guise of a girl loses consciousness.
You play as the MC, who previously, without realizing it, signed a contract with a succubus. Of course, the succubus hid all the details and specifics of their "contract" from the MC and passed it all off as an ordinary kiss. But that kiss, completely changed MC's life and turned him into a girl. After our MC had come to terms with his situation and was already used to his new body, the succubus visited him again. But this time the succubus came with more serious intentions, to involve the MC in a life of lust and debauchery. The succubus was very serious and set new rules for the use of the body, for the MC. Now the MC must drink sperm or pill to keep his female genitalia, and if he does not, his female genitalia will be replaced with male genitalia and he will become Futa. But, what if, once again, this succubus is hiding something..?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-29
Release Date: 2024-05-27
Developer: Stick4Luck - - -
Censored: No
Version: 11.0
Language: English, Russian
Prequel: Succubus Contract
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Gameplay:

To disable or enable Futa content, as well as to see all the innovations, you need to start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Compressed

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2568495 View attachment 2568496 View attachment 2568498 View attachment 2568499 View attachment 2568500 View attachment 2568501 View attachment 2568502 View attachment 2658008 View attachment 2658009
View attachment 2746539 View attachment 2658010 View attachment 2746534 View attachment 2746533 View attachment 2746536 View attachment 2746537 View attachment 2884925 View attachment 2884926 View attachment 2884927 View attachment 2884928 View attachment 3013868 View attachment 3013869 View attachment 3348383 View attachment 3348384 View attachment 3348385 View attachment 3348386
hi, I'm a fan of this game, maybe you can at least make a thread where there will be no blacks and lesbians and where she will have sex with her best friend. After all, in my opinion, they are friends of the school itself. at least make some fan art. I think this is unfair after so many years of friendship and when she was feeling bad, he helped her, thanks to him she started a new life.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I really liked the first game and the concept of changing the genre but lately this game has become veryyy boriiiiiing, there is nothing exciting or engaging, we go from one scene to another without much importance, it makes me sad that the game could not have been better than this.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In what part of the world is Beer Pong called Beer Ball? Out of all the people, from all the backgrounds I've talked to, shit I've read on forums, etc, I can't say that I have EVER heard it called Beer Ball. lmao

Reactions: Anteron

DasUber

Feb 22, 2019
This is fixed in version 8.0 as well as many other bugs.
Started a fresh game with futa disabled, waking up next to Bartender still does futa option and the only choice is to escape to home. Gallery has the same problem.

EDIT: The scene flashback works with futa-enabled, which is now what I assume is supposed to happen? So you don't get his contact info or the flashback with futa-disabled. Seems like the scene is biased towards futa.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
hi, I'm a fan of this game, maybe you can at least make a thread where there will be no blacks and lesbians and where she will have sex with her best friend. After all, in my opinion, they are friends of the school itself. at least make some fan art. I think this is unfair after so many years of friendship and when she was feeling bad, he helped her, thanks to him she started a new life.
Dude isn't helping her because of their friendship. He was more than happy to ditch his friend in the club in the first place because he was there to get his dick wet. He's only interested because his "friend" now has breasts and has the whole succubus pheromones thing going on. He sees her as beautiful and hopefully easy. As for lesbians and blacks, the original game was meant to be about corruption introducing MC to a growing number of fetish situations. It would have been pretty boring and vanilla with what you just described.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
In what part of the world is Beer Pong called Beer Ball? Out of all the people, from all the backgrounds I've talked to, shit I've read on forums, etc, I can't say that I have EVER heard it called Beer Ball. lmao
I think it's because it is a weak translation. Developer admits that English is not their first language. First game actually went through multiple translation corrections as it grew.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
The illusion of choice is especially frustrating in a game that positions itself based on player-driven experiences. You often find yourself navigating pre-defined paths with minimal deviations, regardless of the options you choose. This makes the gameplay more passive than interactive. The narrative unfolds in a fixed manner, and any deviation that you try to make, at best seems superficial. You choose at one moment the person that the character had, then you fuck the girl and then when you go to yoga, your choice simply crosses out for programming by the author of the game that the character had a pussy and not a person which you chose is just the choices you made in the first game and the second game are just an illusion of yours translated.jpg

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
the developer has gone wrong, he is greedy and wants to make money from downloads as well

!!!!!!!!! SO POOR !!!!!!

Serakiel

Formerly 'lddor'
May 27, 2024
The illusion of choice is especially frustrating in a game that positions itself based on player-driven experiences. You often find yourself navigating pre-defined paths with minimal deviations, regardless of the options you choose. This makes the gameplay more passive than interactive. The narrative unfolds in a fixed manner, and any deviation that you try to make, at best seems superficial. You choose at one moment the person that the character had, then you fuck the girl and then when you go to yoga, your choice simply crosses out for programming by the author of the game that the character had a pussy and not a person which you chose is just the choices you made in the first game and the second game are just an illusion of yours View attachment 3785835
Totally agree.
This game has a lot of potential, let's hope the dev will put in more available option for futa's way

Reactions: asero7k

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
The illusion of choice is especially frustrating in a game that positions itself based on player-driven experiences. You often find yourself navigating pre-defined paths with minimal deviations, regardless of the options you choose. This makes the gameplay more passive than interactive. The narrative unfolds in a fixed manner, and any deviation that you try to make, at best seems superficial. You choose at one moment the person that the character had, then you fuck the girl and then when you go to yoga, your choice simply crosses out for programming by the author of the game that the character had a pussy and not a person which you chose is just the choices you made in the first game and the second game are just an illusion of yours View attachment 3785835
Sounds like a deal with any demon. Choice is an illusion once you sign.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusContract2-STICK4LUCK-12.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RedDevil.sss
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes