LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is no new content even starting from the beginning
There is, it's just a matter of finding which of the like 12 paths has the update. Seems to be down the Cody path for this update, or at least I don't remember the photo session from before. It's rather poor implementation to have all these paths that just game over. When something like only 1 out of 10 paths is a game over it's somewhat understandable; here though, nearly every path is a dead end with no warning. The options that go nowhere should just be greyed out, removed, or at least a "route not implemented."

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
This is one of those games where you check in once every two years to see if there's any content on the path you like.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Even if the main character turns back into a man, he will be completely mentally broken and all he can do is shoot himself, the developer stupidly turned him into a whore, who, even if you follow the line of lesbians, still will be fucked in the ass. But no, now he’s decided to turn him into a fagot with tits. It’s hard for a guy with a normal orientation to play from the perspective of the main character. There will be no salvation.:cool:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Even if the main character turns back into a man, he will be completely mentally broken and all he can do is shoot himself, the developer stupidly turned him into a whore, who, even if you follow the line of lesbians, still will be fucked in the ass. But no, now he’s decided to turn him into a fagot with tits. It’s hard for a guy with a normal orientation to play from the perspective of the main character. There will be no salvation.:cool:
The game is meant to be an exploration of fetishes. If that isn't your bag, you don't have to play.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Why in the world would you take a changing scene and a climbing a ladder scene in your gallery? I get its lewd, but I mean really? So the update is going to an office and fucking about, then going to a club and fucking about.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Stick4Luck
Hey man, found a couple things I think are bugs...
1. In part4.rpy, this line can never be true, since only one can be set to true:
Code:
if riel_daddy and riel_whore and riel_master:
2. In part 6, at this part:
Code:
    if riel_daddy or riel_master or riel_master or riel_whore == True:

jump stay_home_riel2

if riel_end_rh == True:

jump coming_soon
Right now, the only way to set any of those 3 to true is to go with Wilson... in which case you can't currently reach this code, the game ends before you go home. But also, in the other paths where you can currently reach this code, riel_end_rh cannot get set to True, so it happens anyway.

I think probably, the Cody path should set riel_end_rh to True (I think you don't meet Riel if you're dating Cody?), and the Wilson path should ask you about Riel even if you don't go with Wilson.

xx7

May 8, 2019
View attachment 2569835

Overview:
This is the sequel to the game Succubus Contract.
The story continues after the MC in the guise of a girl loses consciousness.
You play as the MC, who previously, without realizing it, signed a contract with a succubus. Of course, the succubus hid all the details and specifics of their "contract" from the MC and passed it all off as an ordinary kiss. But that kiss, completely changed MC's life and turned him into a girl. After our MC had come to terms with his situation and was already used to his new body, the succubus visited him again. But this time the succubus came with more serious intentions, to involve the MC in a life of lust and debauchery. The succubus was very serious and set new rules for the use of the body, for the MC. Now the MC must drink sperm or pill to keep his female genitalia, and if he does not, his female genitalia will be replaced with male genitalia and he will become Futa. But, what if, once again, this succubus is hiding something..?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-26
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Stick4Luck - - -
Censored: No
Version: 6.0
Language: English, Russian
Prequel: Succubus Contract
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Gameplay:

To disable or enable Futa content, as well as to see all the innovations, you need to start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

SonsOLiberty thanks for the link

View attachment 2568495 View attachment 2568496 View attachment 2568498 View attachment 2568499 View attachment 2568500 View attachment 2568501 View attachment 2568502 View attachment 2658008 View attachment 2658009 View attachment 2746539 View attachment 2658010 View attachment 2746534 View attachment 2746533 View attachment 2746536 View attachment 2746537 View attachment 2884925 View attachment 2884926 View attachment 2884927 View attachment 2884928 View attachment 3013868 View attachment 3013869
Автор, ты очень сильно подставил тех, у кого обнова 7.0 качается, но Мега... С её лимитом на 3 гига. Я купил, всё честно, но я не могу скачать свыше 3ёх гигов.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stick4Luck

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I actually quiet enjoyed this shame its so early still. Its over way to quick as it is now

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 512, in execute
screen main_menu():
screen main_menu():
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 546, in execute
use language_selection
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 363, in execute
screen language_selection:
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 366, in execute
fixed:
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 375, in execute
vbox:
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 386, in execute
imagebutton:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='languages/Spanish/language_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen main_menu():
screen main_menu():
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 546, in execute
use language_selection
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 366, in execute
fixed:
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 375, in execute
vbox:
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 386, in execute
imagebutton:
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 948, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\renpy-8.1.1-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='languages/Spanish/language_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Succubus Contract II v6.0
Tue Nov 28 12:50:43 2023

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Will there be advancment in the main story for the next update?

Because, I don't want to seem ungrateful (although that's prbbly how I sound) lol it's just that it's been 2 or 3 updates without new content for lesbian/dom players (my Mc's nobody's girlfriend and I don't have a sugar daddy as it's not very lesbian lol The only person Mc had sex with is Averia and succubus and yeah I'm counting the 1st part of the game which was great btw).
I remember some teasing being done on some classmates and fr I hope our dick get some action soon lol. Kinda sad though that in the 1st game I was making choices towards a dom path. Idk if this game will take those into account.

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Honestly, it doesn't seem like the MC is broken bro has just tasted the forbidenn fruit. And no I'm not talking abt the fct that he got transformed, I'm talking abt whaetver that succubus has done to him that makes ppl attracted to him. I played the lesbian only path and I don't remember when we are forced down a path where we take it up there lol. And I mean, now that he has his appendage back lol. It's just him with tits (at lest they are all natural lol) and a lesser physical strenght (well he didn't seem that strong to begin with) and a magic that draws ppl sexually to him (that's a blessing but also a curse Ig) and a woman typa body (at least since he's "pretty" he can make easy money with it). If I was in his situation I'd look at the advantages not be stuck in the past. But yeah I hope the author make some condition thingy for exemple if we just went lesbian a a statement with smt like
lesbian/straight only : "you still consider yourself a man at heart" (and pls don't give me the he could have been gay yeh he could have but he obviously wasn't at the start of the story)
if we went gay/straight or whatever in his situation lol : "You've now fully accepted yourself as a women" (pls don't give me the shit, majority of women are straight even the fact that you instantly understood the meaning of that sentence is a proof of it) or
both "You've decided you'll enjoy both worlds" lol.
Those are small things that give some insight on how the Mc feels abt himself and if the player is in accordance/likes how the mc's now. At least that's how I view thing when I play a choice based games and Ig that yeah some games lack in this area.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes