Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Why not post it on the first generation web page,old players will lose out if they don't find this new page.
(My English is a little difficult to express this sentence.........) :sick:
I don't think they really lose out - it's a new story. I don't really see this as the same story anymore. I'm afraid this will be the same shit like the Chloe18 series, where every part changed something significant, but old story lines were just left open. Tamara exposed has a better method to change something and have different parts without disappointing fans.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Why think so much about the description when you can play and understand the plot levers? Everything is explained in the game. It's just a brief description of what's going on. Imagine if I had to explain it to everyone.
i played it, i thnk i will wait after more content will be released, to see the plot, and how it works entirly. . .

tania

Jun 30, 2017
How does it make sense to make a sequel when the first one isn't completed, yet? Why not just finish the first game, THEN create a sequel?
The Dev is great at answering questions but why hasn't he answered any questions about the status of the first game?
Completed, on hold, abandoned, or producing both games at the same time?
Looks like you guys didnt read the end credits of first game, because if you had read you would know!

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Looks like you guys didnt read the end credits of first game, because if you had read you would know!
Read them, but still there stays the feeling that something is missing and more important there is something that is to much. For me it feels like a new story and a new MC. The old MC wasn't a trans. (yes trans, not futa. Futa have both gender genitals at the same time) The only thing both stories have is the general look of the MC and that he meets the same persons. Another thing is the changing of the contract. As far as lore about demons like succubus goes they can't change a running contract or they in breach of contract and their victim is free.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Read them, but still there stays the feeling that something is missing and more important there is something that is to much. For me it feels like a new story and a new MC. The old MC wasn't a trans. (yes trans, not futa. Futa have both gender genitals at the same time) The only thing both stories have is the general look of the MC and that he meets the same persons. Another thing is the changing of the contract. As far as lore about demons like succubus goes they can't change a running contract or they in breach of contract and their victim is free.
It's nice to get a little quote from demonology. In fact, Avi has not changed her contract. MC is still a girl, but she also has the bonus of a penis that she may not even use. Avi has made it clear that she won't let MC go for nothing. She, like any succubus, needs to corrupt the MC as much as possible by any means necessary.
That's why she did a little "witchcraft" on the MC's body, and improved it, nothing more.
In any case, things will be plot driven further down the line as you go along. I like a little understatement when writing a story, it adds to the intrigue.
But unfortunately, my innuendos are often met with hostility and only see what's on the surface. Not one step to the right, not one step to the left.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That's why succubus did a little "witchcraft" on the MC's body, and improved it...
Face palm laughter - Sheldon.gif

This is what you are basically saying: "Improved" = "changing body into trans gender"
I am afraid a lot of people will not agree with you.

If you make such a drastic change when you change the gender of main character, then you should consider whether your audience will like it.
A simple questionnaire would suffice: "Would you want main character to stay: 1.) male , 2.) female or 3.) trans ?"

Or simply continue with same gender as in first Succubus Contract (female) and make a trans character as an optional choice.

But unfortunately, my innuendos are often met with hostility and only see what's on the surface.
If people dont get your "innuendos" then I am afraid your "innuendos" are not as good as you think. No offense.

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
As long as there isn't any "futa" on male I'm all for it. Especially if Cody gets a good Pounding now and then.

• Angry
Reactions: xorthar

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Looks like you spent the same amount of time being a smart ass as it would have taken to answer the question.
I haven't played in the last few updates. So, sure, you are correct. I didn't read any "ending credits." But, if there were "ending credits", why is there not a completed tag? Was THAT question answered in the last update?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
That's why she did a little "witchcraft" on the MC's body, and improved it, nothing more.
That is not improvement - I just image any of the other chars surprisingly seeing MC with a dick and girlfriend, boyfriend, employer disappears...., especially because it is no conscious decision. Just being stopped by some circumstances to fulfill the terms to stay a girl could mean a disaster. It could be seen as an improvement without additional terms, when it would be only an act of will, but so.... . But still it's a change of contract, because it means an additional danger for MC that didn't exist before and my opinion stays that it feels like another char with a different story.

Reactions: cumslut123456789

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
That is not improvement - I just image any of the other chars surprisingly seeing MC with a dick and girlfriend, boyfriend, employer disappears...., especially because it is no conscious decision. Just being stopped by some circumstances to fulfill the terms to stay a girl could mean a disaster. It could be seen as an improvement without additional terms, when it would be only an act of will, but so.... . But still it's a change of contract, because it means an additional danger for MC that didn't exist before and my opinion stays that it feels like another char with a different story.
You are entitled to your opinion.
It's hard, thoroughly accurate, to get my point across to every player. But I'm more than sure that your opinion will change in the future, as will many others.
There's already a version 2.0, and it has a lot of plot twists that help you learn the story.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Just finished playing the v.1.1. I don't really care or bother about the Futa like others. But I don't know... maybe since I played both succubus contract 1 and 2 in less than 24 hours. I feel like there's some disconnect like all the build up from succubus contract 1. On whatever route you took whether it be Tom, Wilson, Cody or Averia I would like to thin that those weren't some flings. And suddenly we're now best buds with Eva because common enemy against succubus we unite. I would have preferred an option to call one of the 4 first to hash things out. (I understand that MC wants to be alone but, I don't know it just feel wrong or like the relationships from succubus contract 1 doesn't seem to pass into succubus contract 2)

Or maybe it's just too early for me to tell and I just didn't wait. But then again I played both games in less than 24 hours, I just feel like the transition wasn't smooth especially if you did the Cody and Wilson route where it seemed like you actually loved the characters.

Reactions: DrDerpington
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes