Apr 23, 2017
The first one was bland.
This.. straight up disgusting.

Issue with 'Our' authors-developers is they never really play any games, instead, they want to develop them.
This could be great, but unfortunate results of such approach is repetition of other developers mistakes.
You just cut yourself from valuable experience that others had to go trough.
You cut yourself from great stories and gameplay mechanics others came up with.
It's like trying to write a book without prior reading of classics and modern classics.
And what is left for you is to reinvent the wheel, which you did, unfortunately.

One true way(LOL) is to introduce yourself to great games that had graced this forum with their presence and learn from them, analyze them, decompose them, see them for what they are - components, otherwise, you're bound to repeat mistakes others had already figured out.
Think about it, drug. :coffee:

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
- Hello, f95zone! Perch Perkins here, coming to you live from of Succubus Contract II thread. For years the only place to get a delicious and mouthwatering transformation. Until today, that is. That's right, folks. Stick4Luck is creating a new game called Succubus Contract II. First of all, congratulations, Stick4Luck.

- Hello. I like money.

- What inspired you to create a second game?

- Money.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Seriously this developer is trying to make all of his fans of previous Succubus Contract really angry and make them leave.

At first dev changes main character into Futa. His promise of Futa content being avoidable is a lie (you get forced into futa sex right at the start).

And now we get some unavoidable sperm swallowing and some sort of off-screen blackout rape with male.

Good job, Stick4Luck. This game goes straight to hell.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yep. I dropped patronage due to the forced futa and now apparently the only way to not have it is lesbian only if you don't want her doing blowjobs every day.

Reactions: Sombramain22

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
- Hello, f95zone! Perch Perkins here, coming to you live from of Succubus Contract II thread. For years the only place to get a delicious and mouthwatering transformation. Until today, that is. That's right, folks. Stick4Luck is creating a new game called Succubus Contract II. First of all, congratulations, Stick4Luck.

- Hello. I like money.

- What inspired you to create a second game?

- Money.
see money makes no sense since you don't actually buy the game. it's not like it is on Steam.

Reactions: Stick4Luck
Dec 16, 2022
Stick4Luck hey mate, maybe you're already aware, but I noticed that in the choices you get after leaving Dustin's place, the 2 options to 'exchange contact' and 'don't give him your contacts' seem to be mixed up.
Also, what do the red options mean?

Even though I don't hate SC2, I kinda agree with the overall sentiment in this thread recently. IMO you should reconsider the opening, I think a lot of the criticism is justified. It would be a lot better to integrate the choices from part 1 right at the start and create some alternative routes.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
i just went thorugh the game, and found a issue here. if ya choose first option ya are exchanging numbers, first option says "Don't exchange. . . "

if ya choose second option then she just slip away. . . is that how this supposed to work?
1685576106043.png

Last edited:

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Stick4Luck hey mate, maybe you're already aware, but I noticed that in the choices you get after leaving Dustin's place, the 2 options to 'exchange contact' and 'don't give him your contacts' seem to be mixed up.
Also, what do the red options mean?

Even though I don't hate SC2, I kinda agree with the overall sentiment in this thread recently. IMO you should reconsider the opening, I think a lot of the criticism is justified. It would be a lot better to integrate the choices from part 1 right at the start and create some alternative routes.
I have not been able to correct this error.

This is already being discussed on the Patreon page.

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Since you all still talking about MC gender what happened there, after that little sinssi and see no imageg about both genitlia afterward. It need make me see what goin with that images missing. Letss see for more farther notice later on. This post gonna be edited or update.

Edit after playing:

Succubus Contract II - No pussy under ball, trans where is pussy under scrotum.jpg
So my dearest friend,our gift had on pussy under ball afterwe got EVE gigth what wast of good pussy got dissapeared, just call the MC trans.
It would be greed to have bot at the same time. What it meaning of having become Futa where of Futa I see no where (Futa mean = Pussy - cock and blass bot genitly fully funcitionals) But whay you turn him into transgender? the no pussy under scotum/balls. Put a pussy under it it would make lot of senes. But right now it just turn out trans. Imporving what imporve to his female body. She just turn her pussy into a cock and closed pussy.

2nd edit: I would prefer haveing bot genitly pussy a cock with no replacement. If you saying: "to improve you body with something extra" it mean give pussy under balls for god sake, but you need to turn him into transgender without pussy at all. Whare is the meaning something extra with those you have previously? Can't even thing on just if I don't drink sperm I turn into trans with no pussy, that suck. Addie mon charry (in this case if pussy mon chary) I will miss you.

3th edit: Futa mean having both gentilia (pussy + dick and balls).

Last edited:

asero7k

Jul 3, 2021
I liked the idea of the game. Needs polishing, but the idea itself is interesting. Let's see what happens with the implementation of this idea. I could not resist and got into the game files and judging by what I saw there, the developer has many plans for further development. And it's great! I wish the developer good luck!
I also wish the developer to pay attention to requests from the community and give players more freedom due to the variability of the gameplay.

I also did not like the ending of version v2 and I decided to try myself as a modmaker. Please do not judge strictly, I'm just learning.
The mod fixes a few minor bugs, add hints and two alternative paths to the cafe (actually, why not?).
To install the mod, copy the contents of the archive into the game folder. When asked about replacing files, confirm the replacement. And be sure to back up your game first.

preview.PNG preview.PNG

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This thread is hilarious reading through the comments a lot of whinny babies crying because the game has futa what's funnier is they are whining about a game they aint paying for or supporting imagine the entitlement
It ha no futa, futa mean having both genitalia, not only pussy but also cock and balls as well. I see no futa here, is just trans, trans is different from futa.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes