ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
It ha no futa, futa mean having both genitalia, not only pussy but also cock and balls as well. I see no futa here, is just trans, trans is different from futa.
Balls are not a necessity but penis+vagina are. Balled futa seems to be more common in Western-made stuff compared to Japan-made stuff from my observation. So it's a shemale or femboy or whatever it's called. Üersonally don't mind as long as there is no dick on dick. People also shouldn't forget that is so some magic gender-bender storyline so. So technically we are playing a dude with tits that transforms his dick into a pussy when he swallows cum.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Balls are not a necessity but penis+vagina are. Balled futa seems to be more common in Western-made stuff compared to Japan-made stuff from my observation. So it's a shemale or femboy or whatever it's called. Üersonally don't mind as long as there is no dick on dick. People also shouldn't forget that is so some magic gender-bender storyline so. So technically we are playing a dude with tits that transforms his dick into a pussy when he swallows cum.
it alweys trans, so my point and not only mine but alo others who pointend out that the term futa is called for both Vagina + Dick and balls, I prefer that kind of futa. But no pussy under basll is Trans/Shemale.

I almost forgt, that: in futanari = Pussy + dick and balls, this latter mean to have sperm, yes futanari nee to product not only ovries to get pregant, having ballsmeans that prduce sperm and make them easy if they wan impregna some females.
That no balls you saying that fut no need to prduce sperm?

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This thread is hilarious reading through the comments a lot of whinny babies crying because the game has futa what's funnier is they are whining about a game they aint paying for or supporting imagine the entitlement
This comment is hillarious. Reading a comment that is whining and crying about others comments that are whining.

Anyway there are some people in this thread that used to be Dev's patrons. (I myself used to be his patron). I think our reaction is justfied. Problem is in the fact, that dev didnt ask his patrons about change of MC's gender. He said something like "SC2 will pretty much continue where SC1 ended". There was nothing about changing MC's gender into trans.
Also it is not just some random trans, MC is a man with tits whose cock transforms into pussy when he swallows cum. This kink is big NO for a lot of people.

I think this negative reaction from former patrons was varanted. SC2 was released in April, now it is June. After 2 months the dev has finally made a poll on his Patreon account about MC's gender. AFTER 2 MONTHS full of complaints. It took him long enough!

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
I hope there will be some Breast Expansion due to this mechanic. Maybe a cause of a sperm overload or something like that.

Reactions: icantdeny

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is this supposed to be a negative thing?
Since double penetration rquire pussy, MC will lost that kind of previlige and become Trans. What is fune to fuck some pussy and come inside and been fuck in the pussy and get crmpied in, pussy and ass while drink cum as well. Yep is bad thing.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This game went to shit as soon as MC became a disgusting futa. I dropped patronage. It went from good to terrible. Worst move ever.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This game went to shit as soon as MC became a disgusting futa. I dropped patronage. It went from good to terrible. Worst move ever.
it ain't even Futa, futa mean both genitlia: pussy, cock and balls. But this it just Transgender/Shemale.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
But the MC has both pussy and cock. He just has to swallow sperm for his vagina to appear and cock disappear.
So technically he is a FUTA.
Its not futa. Go see what futanari mean. Others games had clear meaning of Futanari.

Succubus Contract II - No pussy under ball, trans where is pussy under scrotum.jpg
This is futa to you?

To call MC gendere Futa: MC need have both genders visible at the same time. Pussy need to be sibile ander balls, But I see no where.
Do you see a pussy under balls?
Its mean it trans.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Its not futa. Go see what futanari mean. Others games had clear meaning of Futanari.

To call MC gendere Futa: MC need have both genders visible at the same time. Pussy need to be sibile ander balls, But I see no where.
Do you see a pussy under balls?
Its mean it trans.
Balls are not neccesary. I got definition from Wikipedia, not from games.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Balls are not neccesary. I got definition from Wikipedia, not from games.
Ho futa produce sper if she had no balls, balls are neccesy to produce sperm. Futa are way better with pussy and balls. Otherwise you come from japan and I don't see it that way. Futa with pussy and ball are way better and more real and pleasnt too see. This way you can see what balls are hiding. If they hid nothing it just trans, man with boobs

• Angry
Reactions: ChesseKun

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Ho futa produce sper if she had no balls, balls are neccesy to produce sperm. Futa are way better with pussy and balls. Otherwise you come from japan and I don't see it that way. Futa with pussy and ball are way better and more real and pleasnt too see. This way you can see what balls are hiding. If they hid nothing it just trans, man with boobs
Are you new on the internet? Or do you have a trouble reading the written text?
I was talking about official definition on Wikipedia. Yet you keep posting your own subjective oppinion. Your oppinion isnt some heavenly mandate about "the truth". Get over it.

And plz dont respond. I will ignore you, talking with you is an exercise in futility. And since I keep arguing with you I guess "definition of insanity" applies to me, lol.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I was talking about official definition on Wikipedia. Yet you keep posting your own subjective oppinion. Your oppinion isnt some heavenly mandate about "the truth". Get over it.

And plz dont respond. I will ignore you, talking with you is an exercise in futility. And since I keep arguing with you I guess "definition of insanity" applies to me, lol.
It opinon, neighter your matter.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

Based on the quality of his writing do you even have to ask? However, while it is true that the MC has both she/he doesn't have both at the same time so technically not a futa. More like a situational gender bender. The balls are just a personal taste thing. Personally, I'm not a fan but I can live it.
But at the end of the day, it's the dev's decision all we can do is make suggestions.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes