3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion, great work I love the game. Easily one of my favourite H Games of all times, I play it constantly and its one of the reasons I made an account on this site initially.

I was wondering if you planned to have any Multiple Penetration / Gangbang content in the game, maybe not with the main character involved, but with some cutscenes with randos or something in the story, I would love to see that. The game seems like the perfect venue for it since wouldn't the succubi want to get as much sperm as they can at once? Not sure if you have considered any scenes with this, but I for one would love to see it.

Thanks for the great game and look forward to the next update!
Thank you!!!
And yes, we have plans for that. Wouldn't be a game truly based in the ancient Greece without an orgy, am I right? :)

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
Hey Zion I was deleting some files on my pc yesterday and I accidentally *Ctrl* everything and lost the save in the game is there a way I can recover that file ?

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
I'd probably wait for chapter 3 then, it's not that far away and I'll make saves for it too.
Zion it depends if your gonna update the game or make another completely separated, I mean you said it yourself the 100 chapters not gonna be in one game if your gonna make a update for the game where on now ill have to start over but if chapter 3 is gonna be in another file then its not gonna make any sense to start over

Oct 24, 2018
Think of it as the calm before the storm. Once the new update drops, we will see a lot more activity in this forum.
If you still want to engage in conversation, then maybe give patreon a go? I imagine it is more active there on the discord since they have access to frequent developer updates, teasers and polls, so there is more to talk about, plus, you're helping the developer.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Do you know what a thread is for? It's for talking about a specific topic and not about everything else. This isn't a general thread /chat room where almost everything goes. :D
*Deletes text wall talking about the mystery of life, the meaning of the universe and my thoughts on religion and politics*

...Oh, ok.

thebruceskeet

Jan 29, 2020
Thank you!!!
And yes, we have plans for that. Wouldn't be a game truly based in the ancient Greece without an orgy, am I right? :)
Oh man, this is probably the best news I have head all month, thank you Oh blessed Zion!

Can't wait to see what is in store for the next chapters of the game, and thanks for always responding so quickly and being so transparent about the development process! Love the constant updates and discussions with your community, it's highly commendable.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes