3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
Nov 22, 2019
(teaser image)
A teaser for the new love interest: Medea, Daughter of the Sun. The most beautiful woman of her Era.
She's been made for those who enjoy a mean, bratty and spoiled personality on a girl.

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on patreon:

My aim is to release the new complete chapter on December.
Wow Olympus, new love interest looks like a competition for Atessatia. So, she's a mean busty maiden? Nice.. we didn't had a femdom lady other than the succubi, now we have 2 candidates for a femdomistic (gentle) character building. Hopefully.
I'm thinking that I really want to see Black Rose again in the future.
She is like the best character imo.
Have you seen the succubus queen then?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leaf clan succubi: No women has a great ass & pair of tits like us.
Love interests: We're about to destroy your whole career just wait you all bitches.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "Охотник за дынями, сообщение: 4348624, участник: 1804605"]
Ничего себе, Олимп , новый любовный интерес выглядит как соревнование для Атессатии. Итак, она скупая грудастая дева? Приятно ... у нас не было женщины-фемдома, кроме суккубов, теперь у нас есть 2 кандидата на женское (нежное) построение характера. С надеждой.

Вы видели тогда королеву суккубов?

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Суккубы из клана Листа: Ни у одной женщины нет такой большой задницы и пары сисек, как у нас.
Любовные интересы: мы собираемся разрушить всю вашу карьеру, просто подождите, все суки.
[/ QUOTE]
Номер 1 самая лучшая игра, жаль разработчик скатился
Что блять?

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "Охотник за дынями, сообщение: 4348624, участник: 1804605"]
Ничего себе, Олимп , новый любовный интерес выглядит как соревнование для Атессатии. Итак, она скупая грудастая дева? Приятно ... у нас не было женщины-фемдома, кроме суккубов, теперь у нас есть 2 кандидата на женское (нежное) построение характера. С надеждой.

Вы видели тогда королеву суккубов?

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Суккубы из клана Листа: Ни у одной женщины нет такой большой задницы и пары сисек, как у нас.
Любовные интересы: мы собираемся разрушить всю вашу карьеру, просто подождите, все суки.
[/ QUOTE]
Номер 1 самая лучшая игра, жаль разработчик скатился
Я теперь более яснее вырази свою мысль.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I did notice that for the recollection room the succubi only have the scenes for if you are defeated or give in after the battle. Do you plan to add it so we can see the temptation scenes that occur before the battle?

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 846729
A teaser for the new love interest: Medea, Daughter of the Sun. The most beautiful woman of her Era.
She's been made for those who enjoy a mean, bratty and spoiled personality on a girl.

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on patreon:

My aim is to release the new complete chapter on December.
Ok looks like i got my love interest

Reactions: Hero sama

Geokox

Aug 2, 2020
Hey guys do you know where can i get some tips on winning agaist them? i get my asskicked kinda often, i might be doing something wrong

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey guys do you know where can i get some tips on winning agaist them? i get my asskicked kinda often, i might be doing something wrong
-Start the fight with Iron Will ON (you can activate it before the battle starts from the menu).
-Collect all runes and equip them (Explore the world to find them, they are inside red boxes)
-Once you have access to the bloody jaw tribe, buy better healing items from the merchant on the top left of the tribe
-Read and use your skills wisely, they can give you bonus to attack and defense
-explore the angelic ruins for bonus on your stats.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes