3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
Mar 4, 2020
Zion of Olympus I've seen you've said you won't include loli succubi and that is completely understandable but you also mentioned you'd see how young you could make them. That was some time ago. Will you still include young succubi, currently nearly every succubi is a venus milf (no problem with this) but will you include more variation on the asset size, height, (shortstack possibly?) etc. of your succubi or is that out of the question now?
Also thanks for making an amazing game with amazing art. Hope you keep up the amazing work.

Reactions: fdiscodude

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus I've seen you've said you won't include loli succubi and that is completely understandable but you also mentioned you'd see how young you could make them. That was some time ago. Will you still include young succubi, currently nearly every succubi is a venus milf (no problem with this) but will you include more variation on the asset size, height, (shortstack possibly?) etc. of your succubi or is that out of the question now?
Also thanks for making an amazing game with amazing art. Hope you keep up the amazing work.
Yes, I still have plans for younger succubi, but we have yet to decide how to include them. Succubi are always very tall since they were made to mimic the beauty of the angels.

If everything fails we might create a Imp race, that will work as lesser succubi.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, I still have plans for younger succubi, but we have yet to decide how to include them. Succubi are always very tall since they were made to mimic the beauty of the angels.

If everything fails we might create a Imp race, that will work as lesser succubi.
Still wouldn't be proper lolis. Personally I prefer thicc massive ladies and so far this game has been a wet dream come true.
Zion meme.png

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello ! ^^ Sorry to bother you with such silly questions. Two of them in fact.
The first one is about immersion.There are plenty of CGs of the succubi's temptations. However, barely any of fighting. Now, I know that such quality artworks aren't easy to make. However, each time we resist, there isn't even an image of the hero slaying the succubus. Which is too bad I think. Not that it's a pleasant visual but switching back to "pixel mode" lessens the weight of the consequences of the decision to resist, I think. Choosing to resist is... easier cause we don't really see the consequences. Hence my question, if you plan to add any of such CGs. ^^

The other is : do you plan on making any other game, or a mode in SC, in which we can play as a succubus ? I love your style, your art but I admit when I play, I project myself more on the succubus' side each time. XD Just a personal view on the game of course. x) But I still thought I'd ask the question, about succubus mode, just in case. ;)

In any case, even of the answers are flat out "no"s for both question, I still think your game is really gorgeous and well-made. Thank you for your hard work ! :)

Reactions: lurkatron5000

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The first one is about immersion.There are plenty of CGs of the succubi's temptations. However, barely any of fighting. Now, I know that such quality artworks aren't easy to make. However, each time we resist, there isn't even an image of the hero slaying the succubus. Which is too bad I think. Not that it's a pleasant visual but switching back to "pixel mode" lessens the weight of the consequences of the decision to resist, I think. Choosing to resist is... easier cause we don't really see the consequences. Hence my question, if you plan to add any of such CGs. ^^

The other is : do you plan on making any other game, or a mode in SC, in which we can play as a succubus ? I love your style, your art but I admit when I play, I project myself more on the succubus' side each time. XD Just a personal view on the game of course. x) But I still thought I'd ask the question, about succubus mode, just in case. ;)

In any case, even of the answers are flat out "no"s for both question, I still think your game is really gorgeous and well-made. Thank you for your hard work ! :)
-We prefer to use the art for the hentai scenes and important characters. Making a defeat scene for every succubus/enemy would take too much time.

-No, I have no plans for a female protagonist (be it a female hunter or a succubus), that's not the point of the game. You, as a man, surviving temptation is.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Also, sorry for my short and straightforward reply. We are nearing another release date and the development is intensified. I'm glad you enjoyed the game! Much more to come! ;)

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
So I'm guessing each of the generals or whatever the demon queens subordinates are called will be a boss for each generation with the queen herself being the final boss in the modern day setting? Or I'm completely wrong and they are just chapter bosses.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Also, sorry for my short and straightforward reply. We are nearing another release date and the development is intensified. I'm glad you enjoyed the game! Much more to come! ;)
Hello ! :) No need to apologize. It's perfectly understandable. And I understand. I expected these answers but still thought to ask just in case. Thank you for being this fast to answer. ^^
Your game is still great and I hope you will only become more and more successful (if it's not already the case ) game developers !

All the best to you all ! ;)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So I'm guessing each of the generals or whatever the demon queens subordinates are called will be a boss for each generation with the queen herself being the final boss in the modern day setting? Or I'm completely wrong and they are just chapter bosses.
This is a question that I ask you to wait and see in-game, since it goes into spoiler territory. ;)

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
please, can someone help me? I got error code 0xc0000005 on my game
so my laptop got broken on the hdd issue, after that I was replacing it with new hdd and make my old hdd to the external one, but when I want to run the app again I got that error code. the old hdd never got any issue like that before and also I'm already trying literally all of the methods to repair it from the chdsk, sfc /scannow, dep, registry and etc. also I'm already downloaded all of the flash program for playing the RPG game like RPGM VX and others. can you guys help me? I'm struggle on my collection 90 GB error games :(

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes