3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
So I know I’m way late to the party, but the game has been quite interesting thus far. Not sure if there is any leveling up, though I have been getting other runes to equip. Unfortunately, I’ve hit a pretty big snag where everytime I try to finish off daisy succubus, I get an error that freezes my game. For some reason, it just will not bring up the blue flame kill against her. I may try to do the after fight temptation and then kill her, but yep stuck with a very early glitch.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So I know I’m way late to the party, but the game has been quite interesting thus far. Not sure if there is any leveling up, though I have been getting other runes to equip. Unfortunately, I’ve hit a pretty big snag where everytime I try to finish off daisy succubus, I get an error that freezes my game. For some reason, it just will not bring up the blue flame kill against her. I may try to do the after fight temptation and then kill her, but yep stuck with a very early glitch.
What kind of error? Please post a screenshot
We might be able to figure it out.

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Zion of Olympus are there any plans to add Succubi or enemies in general with different body types?

while I loved the cast of succubi so far and honestly you did a great job setting them apart from one another character and theme wise,it would be nice to see something different from the usual thicc/voluptuous woman look.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus are there any plans to add Succubi or enemies in general with different body types?

while I loved the cast of succubi so far and honestly you did a great job setting them apart from one another character and theme wise,it would be nice to see something different from the usual thicc/voluptuous woman look.
Yes, you already have the Insect Clan (spider) succubus who are thinner than the leaf clan. The leaf clan are the thickest of them, they grow real quick and their "body limit" is also higher than the average succubus.

But too skinny or too fat won't be included (nor will teens or lolis), since succubus are a evil imitation of the angels, and the angels are usually very tall, mature and thick.

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Yes, you already have the Insect Clan (spider) succubus who are thinner than the leaf clan. The leaf clan are the thickest of them, they grow real quick and their "body limit" is also higher than the average succubus.
I see, thank you for the prompt response, I have to admit I've totally forgotten about the spider succubus, purely due to biased memory I'd wager.

I wish you great success with future development, I look forward to the next addition to the story, and art of course ;).

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
I see, thank you for the prompt response, I have to admit I've totally forgotten about the spider succubus, purely due to biased memory I'd wager.

I wish you great success with future development, I look forward to the next addition to the story, and art of course ;).
Thank you!

UwU.x3

Feb 1, 2020
Is there any way to revisit the Tribal Succubus areas? I need the other piece of the Dream Stone for the Recollection room.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is there any way to revisit the Tribal Succubus areas? I need the other piece of the Dream Stone for the Recollection room.
The dreamstone fragment is close to the hole you fell, you just need to go back to that area, if that is the last one.
Just remake your path there, as if you were going there for the first time.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
If possible could you make a side story from a succubus point of view were you play as one Zion of Olympus?

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
Zion is there a date to when Chapter 3 gonna released in December
Or your just gonna randomly release it and tell us ?

Oct 24, 2018
Zion is there a date to when Chapter 3 gonna released in December
Or your just gonna randomly release it and tell us ?
He'll probably just release it randomly, as soon as he is finished with it and is happy with how it turned out. Hopefully it can be finished in December, but it may even be out in early January.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes