3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Leaf, Insect, Elemental, Hell, Royal, Void, think there was a vampire and mermaid esque one but forget their names
Imperial sea are the mermaid esque one which will also have lamia and slime succubi in it, other than the ones you mentioned there is also Beast and Shadow knife clans.
Also each of these clans have different factions in them that sometimes look slightly sometimes a lot different, like the Hell clan that have 2 main factions Scarlet Hellish and Azure Hellish for instance.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Zion of Olympus Its the game properly translated to english?

asking because i have free time and i want to experiment to translate it into another language if you don't mind to confirm this =)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I wrote on Patreon a while ago and I'll ask here too, since you guys seem to enjoy the content we release :)

I did some quick math and I came to the conclusion that we can expand the series if we reach $2900 to $3000 in two ways:

-With manga short stories (like a hero falling prey to a succubus);
-And a spinoff shorter game, like a game focused on Kain's youth. Telling the story of your master before the events of the main game.

So if you would like to support us, we can deliver even more content based on our succubi and the world of Succubus Covenant!

You can support us here:

Or help us spread the word of the game here, on our official twitter:

Thank you for your time guys.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Have you even played it? It is fully in english with some minor mistakes here and there but nothing big that makes it unreadable..
I do play it, also there's sometimes bits of unused text strings and in other times some stats can't be displayed properly when digging inside the game files.

I did played like a lot! but just trying to clarifying & double check :p

imma just play around with the files to see how it looks into another language that's all :p

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
I wrote on Patreon a while ago and I'll ask here too, since you guys seem to enjoy the content we release :)

I did some quick math and I came to the conclusion that we can expand the series if we reach $2900 to $3000 in two ways:

-With manga short stories (like a hero falling prey to a succubus);
-And a spinoff shorter game, like a game focused on Kain's youth. Telling the story of your master before the events of the main game.

So if you would like to support us, we can deliver even more content based on our succubi and the world of Succubus Covenant!

You can support us here:

Or help us spread the word of the game here, on our official twitter:

Thank you for your time guys.
hello i think this is very naive how can you even immagine to do spin offs and manga series when you can barely deliver 2 chapter a year for the main game im not blaming you its just how things are i believe your priority should be in speeding up the development instead of being side tracked for now or you do the end of numeric gazer

Last edited:

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
hello i think this is very naive how can you even immagine to do spin offs and manga series when you can barely deliver 2 chapter a year for the main game i believe your priority should be in speeding up the development instead of being side tracked for now or you do the end of numeric gazer
That's why they're saying they could do it IF they get more funding on patreon.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
hello i think this is very naive how can you even immagine to do spin offs and manga series when you can barely deliver 2 chapter a year for the main game i believe your priority should be in speeding up the development instead of being side tracked for now or you do the end of numeric gazer
This is a very rude way of saying "No, I think we are good if you soley focus on this and finish" basically. I kno the internets is hard, but you don't have to be an ignorant ass to give an opinion.

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
That's why they're saying they could do it IF they get more funding on patreon.
good evening this does not change my point the game is not even near being half completed its early to speak about sub projects just yet mine was more of a general advice but if lets say tomorrow ok they get more funding on patreon those should still be used as an incentive to optimize the game development

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
This is a very rude way of saying "No, I think we are good if you soley focus on this and finish" basically. I kno the internets is hard, but you don't have to be an ignorant ass to give an opinion.
im not trying to make any rudeness i didnt even used any bad word its just hard to express without breaking someone feelings these days im just stating frankly that the development its too lenghty as for now to think about doing something else which is usually the beginning of the end in this cases

Last edited:

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
still im sorry my tone has been misunderstood its not that of a big deal this matter to get nervous about the developer can do as he want and see fit god bless the developer god bless you all

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hello i think this is very naive how can you even immagine to do spin offs and manga series when you can barely deliver 2 chapter a year for the main game im not blaming you its just how things are i believe your priority should be in speeding up the development instead of being side tracked for now or you do the end of numeric gazer
I understand your concerns. Let me explain:

About the Manga: Making a short manga series requires nothing at all from me, besides the funding to hire an artist and send him the info of what I want.

Making a Spinoff Game: Every time I release a chapter, weeks pass by when I have to wait for people to come up with bugs of the game, if there are any. Once the bugs are dealt with, I send for the animator which also takes time since all scenes must be animated, and I CAN'T develop the game because it must be the exact same version of the game for both of us. I can't even change a word. So this gives me usually one month an a half every chapter I release that could be used to create a short spinoff game focused on a specific character.

Besides, considering the amount of content we release with each chapter (multiple angles for girls, many new scenes, all of them original made with superb art, story, side quests, character interaction, etc) I think 4 months is a good time to deliver them, after all it takes hours to finish a single chapter. I know many hentai games out there that have the entire length of a single chapter from our game. In the end it might take 20+ hours to finish one of our games, some people already had to spend 9 hrs to cover the 2 chapters we delivered.

And one of the most important things: as a developer, I want to follow my inspiration, and I want to open up this world for people to explore. I don't want to make this series my own tomb where "I can only do this and this only and follow only this path until the end."

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Hi! I'm here to say my opinion on the options you have us.

I really enjoy some manga with the "snu-snu" style, in fact I discovered you in a snu snu thread on 4chan (Now that thread has gone nuts and pp just fight eachother...) Anyway, I'm really into the succubus covenant story and the universe you created which is amazing so I will be happy with both the option even tho I will prefear the spinnoff game where you can add hidden easter eggs, cameos and tell us more about this universe.

I feel like in a manga we can't reach the center of the story and getting with some characters because usually the hentai genre on mangas is composed by 10/20 pages where focussed on the sex, which is hot and everything but I'm following this project because of the plot... (Ok, I'm also following it for the anime titties not gonna lie)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi! I'm here to say my opinion on the options you have us.

I really enjoy some manga with the "snu-snu" style, in fact I discovered you in a snu snu thread on 4chan (Now that thread has gone nuts and pp just fight eachother...) Anyway, I'm really into the succubus covenant story and the universe you created which is amazing so I will be happy with both the option even tho I will prefear the spinnoff game where you can add hidden easter eggs, cameos and tell us more about this universe.

I feel like in a manga we can't reach the center of the story and getting with some characters because usually the hentai genre on mangas is composed by 10/20 pages where focussed on the sex, which is hot and everything but I'm following this project because of the plot... (Ok, I'm also following it for the anime titties not gonna lie)
Yep, that's my plan. To explain things with these spinoff games, like:
-How did the succubi entered the world;
-How did Kain prevented this demonic invasion in his youth;
-How is the invasion going in the other side of the world, with another main character.

I love and live to do this, so expand this Succubus Covenant universe is what I want.

If I start developing the art sooner, I can also deliver more games sooner as well, since quality art takes time to be created.

Some people might say:
"Oh, it's too soon to make a side game!"
And I'll say:
No, it's the right time, the sooner the better.

About the manga series, it would be focused on small situations like an Adalon hunter who defeats a succubus just to be seduced and killed by her as she drain his bodily fluids using her vagina/anus/tail/mouth. And it's the option that least requires my attention hahahaha

One of my inspirations for this idea was this one:

It's so damn good!

Kasper2012

Feb 21, 2018
I fully support this! Having a side game or a manga will be a good way to keep us hooked, especially in the periods of in-between chapters where all we have to do is wait. Like Zion said, it can also help us understand the lore a lot more. Nice job on coming up with this idea!

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes